Thread: How to transfer songs in Nokia E5 via bluetooth

How to transfer songs in Nokia E5 via bluetooth

Hello people. Greetings to all. Thanks to my dad, I got my first phone as I completed my SSC. I selected nokia E5. It is a wonderful device. I wanted to hear songs on it as the sound quality is just amazing. Also, being the first phone I am really excited to discover new things. So, I took up some new songs from my elder brothers phone via Bluetooth. Now, the songs are in inbox and I want to move it to either memory card or phone memory. I am not able to do that. Please help.

Re: How to transfer songs in Nokia E5 via bluetooth

Hi dude. It must be feeling so great to use your first phone. I just remembered my early days when I got my first phone. While trying out new things, you do get hooked up, so it is not a worry. While, such things happen I would purely recommend you not to act smart by over doing the things but get the basics right and refer to the manual that nokia must have provided. It will really help you out and give you proper directions when you go through it. It will also help you for other things in case you want a solution.

Hi. One of the options is to install a nokia pc suite. In case you don’t have a computer then you can hit to a nearby cyber café or any friends place. If you have then well and good. After having the pc suite, go the inbox folder in your mobile. Then select the option where you want to move the songs . You can now copy the songs to your memory card with the help of card reader. The songs will then be available for you wherever you want.

Hi. The solution is fairly simple if you want to move the songs to memory card that you have transferred through Bluetooth. You need to go to messages, then select settings. From settings you will have a option saying other. Select that and now you will be able to see something as memory in use. Then press on memory card and thus the songs have been transferred to the memory card and it will be saved there .

Firstly to put your knowledge I would inform you that all the songs that you take via Bluetooth go to inbox only by default. Just open up the track select option and select the option of save, that will save it in the music gallery. Also, keep in mind always to refresh the music player, else can be very irritating if you do the steps properly but don’t find the songs because of refresh. There is also an option to install X-plore and from there goto inbox and copy the files from it.