Thread: How can I set screensaver to display Nokia E5

How can I set screensaver to display Nokia E5

Hello friends. Greetings to all. I got a Nokia E5 on my birthday yesterday from one of my best friends. It is really an amazing piece to have. Just trying to go through the phone and trying to get the feel of it. I am getting to know many things but what if I want to get a screen saver to display on my phone. Guys, please help me out what should I do, I tried many options but still not able to get it done. Thanks in advance.

Re: How can I set screensaver to display Nokia E5

Hi dude. I am glad to let you know can you do the above that you have asked for. Here is the way to get a screen saver to display. Firstly go to menu, then from there go to control panel, then select on themes. I hope till now you aren’t stuck anywhere. It is not a big deal. Then, from themes, move on to general and then press the button on options. Finally, you will get the option of themes effects. Just turn it on and the job is successfully done.

Hi. I completely agree to the above posts and I hope till now you will be fine. Well, I would like to take you 1 more step further.You can also display clock as screen saver. When the keypad is locked, just hold down and and press any of the directions keys. But, this will enable the clock only for a specific time. If you want for more time then, go to settings, select general option, then click on personalization, through there move to themes, then power saver and select date.

Hey bro really lucky to have a nokia E5 as your cell phone on your birthday. Heartiest congratulations to you. It had to be your best friend to get such a gift. I think as per my knowledge I can guide you further from one of the above posts. After reaching themes through control panel, gaze through power saver settings and you can go to slide show. This one move further will guide you in a more better way and thus the thing you were looking for will be in front of you.

Dude, you may be misguided a little from the above post. You won’t find a power saver option after you reach themes. It would just be general, then the option of menu view, followed by standby and finally wall paper, images option when you receive a call and also audio themes. I am letting you know these things from my personal experience as I myself use Nokia E5. I hope till now you would have understood.