Thread: Unable to connect WLAN to Nokia e7

Unable to connect WLAN to Nokia e7

Hello, I have purchased the latest cell phone in the market this is Nokia e7 cell phone. This Nokia e7 cell phone provides the lot of feature which is not presents in the previous models such as 16GB phone memory, 8 megapixel cameras, Symbion 3 OS, APM based processor and so on. This cell phone looks like the mini laptop. I would like to connect this Nokia e7 mobile phone with the WLAN. I have try to connect this cell phone to the WLAN but it generates the Con Failed WLAN Not Found error message. I can’t understand this message. Any type of help will be appreciates.

Re: Unable to connect WLAN to Nokia e7

I also was buying the same kind of cell phone and this cell phone works very well. The number of features presents in this mobile phone is so brilliant. I have use internal facility for connecting this cell phone to the WLAN. The WLAN is a Wireless Local area Network and for connecting your cell phone directly to the WLAN you need the Wi-Fi. I have read the manual of the cell phone and it gives the information that there is inbuilt Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n WLAN setting presents in this cell phone. I have use the setting and connects it directly to the cell phone.

Hey dude, the issues you discuss is most of the time occurred whenever we are try to connect this Nokia cell phone the WLAN. It will normally show the Con Failed WLAN Not Found error message which is common from this process. Sometimes it will not recognize the nearest present’s device. See, what happen when we are try to connect the cell phone within the WLAN then we need to check whether this WLAN will be based on the Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n protocol or not. If it is not based on this protocol then we need to reestablish the whole connections. I think you need to try this solution.

For solving this kind of trouble you need to take the advice of the good network engineer. This type of connectivity is easily done by the network engineer. The network engineer is able to connect the different types of network and the WLAN connections you want is not the simple connections. Hence definitely if the problem occurred during the WLAN connections then you need to contact the network engineer. He will help you to establish the connection between the WLAN and the Wi-Fi presents in the cell phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ooopinder View Post
    Hello, I have purchased the latest cell phone in the market this is Nokia e7 cell phone. This Nokia e7 cell phone provides the lot of feature which is not presents in the previous models such as 16GB phone memory, 8 megapixel cameras, Symbion 3 OS, APM based processor and so on. This cell phone looks like the mini laptop. I would like to connect this Nokia e7 mobile phone with the WLAN. I have try to connect this cell phone to the WLAN but it generates the Con Failed WLAN Not Found error message. I can’t understand this message. Any type of help will be appreciates.

Congrats on the E7. I also have one. I do understand the error that you are facing.

Assuming that the wifi is secured or unsecured. You have an access to it. But when the phone is trying to send or receive any packet data, the wifi is getting disconnected. This may arise due to your relative proximity to the SSID. Just ensure that you are in the communicable range with the router.

The Crysis occurred in your Nokia e7 cell phone is mostly occurred error message during the connectivity process. See, we need to connect this type of highly profile cell phone to the WLAN and we try to establish the connections. In that case if this type of error occurred then we need to recheck the whole setting of the connections. If there is something wrong in this connections then reestablish the whole connections. The Nokia e7 cell phone contains the internal Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n protocol which will help us to connect the cell phone into the WLAN. You need to use this internal setting and reestablish the connections between the WLAN and the cell phone.