Thread: how to use java application in Micromax Q5

how to use java application in Micromax Q5

I’ve recently brought a micromax Q5 mobile. I want to use java application on my phone, can I use java application, games in my phone, one of my friend told me that I can’t use java application on my micromax Q5 phone I just want to confirm that whether I can use it or not, please tell me. If yes, then how, is there any different or special procedure to use it ?. if yes then please tell me the procedure to use that. Please help me.

Re: how to use java application in Micromax Q5

Yes, you can use java application in your micromaX Q5 phone. Who tell you that you can’t use it?. I think your friend don’t have much knowledge about the compatibility of a software. You can use java application, games, themes in your phone and you’ll not face any problem while using that. You don’t need to install any additional software for using java application in your phone. You just install whatever you want in java. Java applications never had a problem of compatibility with platform, because it is platform independent.

Micromax Q5 mobile phone never had a problem of compatibility of java application. Java application are the best application in software and nobody can beat that. The plus point of java application is that it is platform independent. It can run on any platform , so no compatibility issue arise. There is no any special procedure to install the java application, games or themes. You can simply install java application as you install in any other mobile.

You can use java application in your mobile, you don’t need any special procedure to do that. There are few mobiles which don’t support any application software like nokia 5130, but in micromax Q5 you can use java application. You can easily download java games from internet. There are many themes for micromax Q5 mobile, which is made in java. So, you don’t need to worry for using java in your micromax phone. You just go, download and use it. If you face any problem in installing java application, games or anything which is made in java then you can update your software.

Micromax Q5 phone support java application. There are some phones which not support java application, there are some phone in which you can’t use any application, whether it is made in java or any other language. Your micromax Q5 mobile phone support java application you can use java application without any issue. If you face any problem installing java application then you can use software upodater to update your software.

Hi,I am using Micromax Q5.while installing the J2ME application its showing that "Java AP can not be verified".which certificate(code signing) can i purchase so that i can install the application successfully.

Quote Originally Posted by santhoshgoud View Post
    Hi,I am using Micromax Q5.while installing the J2ME application its showing that "Java AP can not be verified".which certificate(code signing) can i purchase so that i can install the application successfully.
    I think that if you want to be a trusted publisher, you would have to sign the JAR file with a certificate provided by a Certificate Authority (CA), such as Verisign. If the user of the applet checks the box to always trust the publisher, then that JAR (and others you sign) would be trusted by that user. This way you wont get the application error.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Thanks for your reply.
    I signed my application with verisign still getting the same error.Can u suggest any other certificate which will work on Micromax Q5?