Thread: How to hard reset Nokia E7

How to hard reset Nokia E7

Hello, last month I have purchased the new branded Nokia e7 cell phone. The other Nokia e71 and this Nokia e7 are different from each other. This Nokia e7 provides some of the latest features which will never see in any Nokia cell phone. This Nokia e7 provide the 8 megapixel camera with fixed focus, dual-LED flash and resolutions is to be 3264x2448 pixels. This Nokia e7 cell phone provides the 16GB internal storage phone memory. Now, there is some serious issue presents in this cell phone. When I want to hard resets the cell phone it does not do the hard reset operations. Any type of help will be appreciates.

Re: How to hard reset Nokia E7

Hey dude, this is the most new cell phone presents in the market. Within the small period this cell phone takes so much popularity. This Nokia e7 cell phone is released in the February 2011 in the market. The issue you have discussed is not to be the higher issues. The solution of this issue is to be the firstly you need to go to the setting menu of the Nokia e7 cell phone. Then hit on the Phone management submenu which is presents in the phone sub menu. Then click on Factory settings and press Delete data and restore options. Finally hit Yes button for hard reset issue.

Hey, I think the issue you have discussed is to be the most uncommon issues in the Nokia cell phone. This issues cannot be generates the other types of error. Hence you need to open your device in standby mode. After opening the cell phone device in the standby mode the format options presents in the setting menu. Hit on this option and enter the code *#7370#. After entering this code pres ok button to format the device. This formatting option will erase all the data which is presents in the phone memory. Hence, after formatting the device works very well and the hard reset the Nokia e7 cell phone.

The Nokia e7 cell phone device you purchase from the market is one of the most popular and the attractive model of the Nokia cell phone. For hard reset the Nokia e7 cell phone device you need to follow the specific process which is to be very easy. The process is to be firstly you need to format the cell phone completely and then install the Symbion OS onto it. This will effective to solve this kind of issues which is occurred in this type of cell phone. You need the *#7370# code for formatting the Nokia e7 cell phone.

You can also try out this Press menu button > Settings > Phone > Phone management > Factory settings > Delete data and restore > YES
    Empty Mind is a Worshop of Devil

Quote Originally Posted by jAYASENA View Post
    Hello, last month I have purchased the new branded Nokia e7 cell phone. The other Nokia e71 and this Nokia e7 are different from each other. This Nokia e7 provides some of the latest features which will never see in any Nokia cell phone. This Nokia e7 provide the 8 megapixel camera with fixed focus, dual-LED flash and resolutions is to be 3264x2448 pixels. This Nokia e7 cell phone provides the 16GB internal storage phone memory. Now, there is some serious issue presents in this cell phone. When I want to hard resets the cell phone it does not do the hard reset operations. Any type of help will be appreciates.
    If you could post the issues. Maybe I would be able to guide you in a better direction as I also have an E7. I am not facing any issues.

Hey dude, I also the same kind of issue. I don’t know about the hard reset process of the Nokia e7 cell phone device. Then I have read the manual of the Nokia e7 cell phone which is came with this cell phone. After reading this cell phone I have see some hard reset process and I try this process but I have not getting the success . Then I have immediately contact to the service engineer of the Nokia e7 cell phone. This will help me a lot to solve the trouble.

unsure Re: How to hard reset Nokia E7

Quote Originally Posted by Kickapoo View Post
    Hey, I think the issue you have discussed is to be the most uncommon issues in the Nokia cell phone. This issues cannot be generates the other types of error. Hence you need to open your device in standby mode. After opening the cell phone device in the standby mode the format options presents in the setting menu. Hit on this option and enter the code *#7370#. After entering this code pres ok button to format the device. This formatting option will erase all the data which is presents in the phone memory. Hence, after formatting the device works very well and the hard reset the Nokia e7 cell phone.
    Hi Kicka,

Thanks for the solution.
    But how exactly do you fire the E7 up in Standby Mode?

Quote Originally Posted by Wallaby Bob View Post
    But how exactly do you fire the E7 up in Standby Mode?
    Huufff.. I guess, by standby mode he meant like putting your mobile in Offline mode or Flight mode. You can simply do it from the Profiles menu.. In profile, where you get the list of profiles like General, Silent, etc.. There is one more at the end that if Offline. It is what Kickapoo was talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by suchu View Post
    You can also try out this Press menu button > Settings > Phone > Phone management > Factory settings > Delete data and restore > YES
    Tried that, still came back with a load of Vodaphone stuff that was definitely NOT supposed to be on a supposed brand new cleanskin NOKIA e7. i tried the # ****# solution as well, but could not find the box to input the string, can someone point me in the right direction please?

i tried the # ****# solution as well, but could not find the box to input the string, can someone point me in the right direction please?
    What? You even tried *#7370# and it din't worked ? NOT POSSIBLE. It is the only code to reset nearly all nokia mobiles. I have tried it atleast 50 nokia models and never failed. You just make sure that you are putting the right code. It should and it will work.

Sorry to reiterate, but my problem is NOT what to do, but Where to do it. My apologies for any confusion.

but my problem is NOT what to do, but Where to do it.
    Well buddy, you have to do it on the default home screen from where you dial any number for making calls (apart from saved contacts). As on Nokia E7, simply slide your keypad or from the touch, dial the code, you will get the pop up for security code, enter 12345 (Default, if you haven't changed it ever) and OK. Thats it. Device will reboot and you are done.

Thank you Santy. I have to tell you that right now i am only 4 days past chemotherapy and for about a week after, the brain is a ball of pain. lol

I understand now! You actually ring that number...well