Thread: Nokia C7 shows Sim memory Full.

Nokia C7 shows Sim memory Full.

Hello everyone, I just bought a new Nokia C7 before 3 days, I was having some problem to transfer some information from old phone to Nokia C7 e.g. contact, messages, images tracks etc. it is easily understandable that this may occur due to old phone but my main problem is messages. Messages are not being transferred to C7, my cell phone continuously keeps on flashing new message, but all messages are already read by me, it seems like that my sim card memory is full. Even I checked that all the contact are saved on sim card but bit when I trying to look at it, I am not able to see any contact of sim card. When I am checking for memory full it not showing that any of the memory is full, can anyone help what to do now, this problem is irritating me?

Re: Nokia C7 shows Sim memory Full.

Well looking at your problem, it is very normal and it occurs usually. Don’t get irritate and just try to delete message from sim card or just move those messages to phone memory or memory card memory. Check whether it is still showing that problem or not, if it still showing you the same problem the try to visit some websites that will surely help you, I think your problem will get solved doesn’t worry. Try the best you can.all the best and if your problem gets solved don’t forget to reply me.

Hey thanks for the reply but I am feeling bad to inform you that it didn’t work for me, I have deleted almost each and every message from sim card but it is still showing me same error. Even I have check for the memory again but memory is alright, not even the phone memory is full, I am not getting id what to do, because I have also check on the website but I am not getting satisfactory level of solution, so I just wanted to ask you that should I show this phone to service center of Nokia, will they be able to solve the problem? Reply.

Hey I read your post, I think you taking it too much, don’t worry. I think there is no need to go to service center because this problem is not that much big. U just do one thing, copy all the messages from your sim card and pase them on phone memory or memory card memory, do the same thing with contact information. When you paste all the thing to other memory, clean whole sim card. And then check for the error whether it is coming or not. If still it doesn’t work for you then pull out sim card and turn on your mobile without sim card and see the same error comes or not. All the best. I think this will definitely solve your problem.

idea Re: Nokia C7 shows Sim memory Full.

i had the same problem, today i got the phone as a gift and while setting up, the flashing msg symbol at the top was annoying. tried everything you wrote but nothing made it go away.

THEN..

i stuck my sim back in my old phone. deleted all msgs, songs and phone memory on there took it back out then stuck my sim back in my nokia c7 and PRESTO!!

the annoying symbol is now gone =)

hope it works for you too.
    Last edited by aabbyy; 12-04-2011 at 12:34 PM. Reason: spelling errors

Yes it worked for me, I have tried the all the method which you gave me and finally it worked for me. You were right it was not the big issue, it was some error in my sim card, I have transferred the entire message and contact information to phone memory. When I did this the same error was continuing, after that when i turn off the mobile and pulled out sim card and then again turned on mobile, it was not showing the error. So finally I came to know the error was in sim card. So simply I change the sim card from network provider and my problem is solved. Thanks a lot friend for your help.