Thread: Unable to solve Nokia E5 screen viewing

Unable to solve Nokia E5 screen viewing

Hello, I purchased the new branded Nokia e5. The advanced features present in this cell phone are so brilliant. This Nokia e5 mobile phone holds the TFT type 256 color displays and the size of this display is 320 x 240 pixels which is actually 2.36 inches. The other facility presents in this cell phone is FM radio, Bluetooth, MP3 Player and so on. Yesterday there is some issue occurred in the display of the Nokia e5 cell phone. When I look screen at right side it looks perfect and whenever I look the screen on the left side it will not show anything.

Re: Unable to solve Nokia E5 screen viewing

Hey dude, I also faced the same kind of trouble. This Nokia e5 cell phone I have purchased in the before six month. In that time it gives the screen trouble. The same type of issue it gives which is the when we are try to view the screen in different angle then it will show the different results. Left angle it shows nothing then right angle it show the slightly brighter. For solving this kind of issue I have change the screen of the Nokia e5 cell phone and it works so well. Try this solution I think you get right solutions.

Hey, I also try to solve the trouble as per you said me. I have changed the screen of the Nokia e5. First two days it works very well. Then the same trouble is occurred in the cell phone. After changing the screen there is also one issue in this mobile phone that is back light. I don’t know why the cell phone have arrived so many issue. This is my first cell phone and within one month it creates so many problems. I have like the facilities presents in this cell phone and I don't want to lose this mobile phone. Please give me other solutions.

Hey, if you are change the screen of the cell phone and still the trouble is occur then I think you need to contact the service engineer of the Nokia e5 cell phone. The service engineer who is presents in the Nokia service center is help you a lot to solve the trouble. The service engineer open all parts of the Nokia e5 cell phone and check all the parts of the cell phone. If any issue presents in the internal connectivity of the cell phone then it will change that part and it take care to solve the exact trouble.

Hey, I also faced the same kind of issue and I did not understand that why this issue is occurred. I have purchased this Nokia e5 cell phone in the last month. Before two days, firstly there some angle issue occurred in the screen then the mobile gives the backlight and the other type of issue. I don’t understand why this issue is occurred within the month. Then immediately I have contact to the Nokia mobile cellar and replace the cell phone. Now there is no issue occurred in the cell phone. I think if your mobile are in the warranty period the contact to the mobile cellar.