Thread: OVI Store is not working with Nokia c3-00

OVI Store is not working with Nokia c3-00

Hello there, I have a nokia c3-00 at least for a month now, and I am happy with the service that it is providing me, also I make use of the OVI stores that is present in the internet for various download of the games, themes like Odesys, and SimCity Metropolis. As I was using this all the thing was working fine till today, as I was in normal routine of downloading some of the games from it, I was not able to do that. The error message that I am getting is “The widget contains errors and cannot be opened. Reload the widget or try again later." The version that I am using is V 03.35, but the point to be considered is that everything is been working fine for the entire thing till now, also the service that is been provided to e is also working fine but only this thing is giving the error which is little annoying to me.

Re: OVI Store is not working with Nokia c3-00

When you are downloading this application did you check for compatibility issue? I prefer not to use the third party software application but have downloaded some which were "compulsory" for C3-00. So make sure that when you're searching for applications always select the “compulsory “tab so that only well-suited ones will be noticeable. Ovi allows downloads of non-compatible ones too so you need to be very careful for the same. Also try to see that you are updated with the latest firmware that is present in the internet.

I am also facing the similar kind of the problem in the Nokia C300, and the other problems which are mentioned below; so please take a look and provide me with the solution for the same.
    1 – I am unable to Update My Nokia C3 Version from mobile it give an error as also from Nokia Updater
    2 - Opera Mini is not working in it.
    3 – if someone calls me when I am using the service then it just give the message to him/her that the phone is switch off, but in real case it is not happening in that way.
    4 - When I try to use the internet, it just restarts.
    5 - Sometime when I try to look for WLAN it takes long time with no any outcome.
    6 - Occasionally Ovi Store and Communities Doesn’t work but sometimes its work perfectly.
    7 - Freezing sometimes for no reason at all.

I have done all the updates that you have told me to do regarding the OVI stores and also the checked the compatibility issue that was happening in the mobile, but it is not helping me to cope up with the problem that I am facing in the OVI stores problem, right now I am thinking of just reinstalling the whole software again and to see what will happen if I will do that, just keeping my finger crossed to see what will happen when I will reinstall the whole application in it.

I think that is the good idea of what you are doing, according to me some of the files or the setting that is present in the Widget is been misplaced or it must have changed, so because of that the reinstalling of the product has to be done which will help in gaining the whole control and also the file which must have got corrupted or misplaced will be properly maintain in it, also don’t forget to make a backup of the data that is present in the mobile of yours.

My case is fully different only, the OVI stores product which are available are the best and the cheapest that I will get from anywhere else, also the whole setup and the function is been working properly for me, but the main problem is been occurring in the update of the OVI stores, there are some products that are present in it, which is not compatible with the older ones, so I decided to update the product, but when I do that I see that the error is been coming in the process, while I am trying to update the software, and nothing happens only.