Thread: Is Swype present for C5-03

Is Swype present for C5-03

I recently purchased an Nokia c5-03, the phone has all the latest features that is present for any normal use and specially for a person who constantly use the mobile for its daily routine work, so once I had this phone I was fully loaded to installed all the software’s in the mobile phone, but I was facing some of the problem in the Swype in the mobile phone, first I thought it was by default present in the mobile, but no, it was not present in the mobile. So I had to download the files from the internet which would be stored in the mobile for it’s used, but sadly that was also not happening in it, so is there any version of the Swype present for this model of the nokia.

Re: Is Swype present for C5-03

I think that nokia has not yet thought of this thing to be installed in the mobile or to create any of the software which is somehow related to the Swype, but yes the performance and the functionality that is produced by the software is said to be the best that I have ever seen, it make the phone look more jazzy and also it have sow function which will help in gaining more control and also the better performance that is provided by it, so there is some gameplan that is been building with the nokia people.

Yes you are right about it, because now a days the people go for something which has the combination of the both performance and also the looks that present in it, so I will see that whatever devices I choose, it should be comfortable with both the performance and the look that it will be having in it, but when you talk about Swype, the performance of it is great and also the function that are present in it is termed to be the one of the best from the people who have used this recently.

So this type of the service is not present, neither something equivalent of the software is present in the market for this phone, then what is the use of taking this phone when the main feature are been not present in this, I just don’t understand, why the problem is always present in many of the device that is launched in this recent days, I have seen that the mobile phone whenever it is launched in the market, it always have something missing which annoys the customers of theirs, so I just want to know now as it is useless for me but still for knowledge purpose, will the nokia people remove any of the device which will be compatible with the Swype, and if yes then when it will be released.

I have seen Nokia people they are the one who just tell what they are doing in the development of the product, unlike some other who keep it secret and they don’t even tell about the new launch, what will be the features and all that stuff, but when it come to Nokia they regularly keep updating the thing on their home site or in some of the sources which they rely on, so the best thing is to check the site regularly which will help you to know if any of the changes is been made in it. So don’t worry if any of the update is been made then it will be notified through various sources that is present.

There is a presence of the Swype, This Swype is in the Beta Labs and it is oretically well-matched with all Symbian 5th devices. The designed models are the one on which it has been fully experimented, but as I said and also the officials of the manufacturers says that it is well-matched with all of them, though C5-03 is pretty fresh and it hasn't been used to check with Swype. So you can try to fit it and, whether it works or not, inform to Swype team on Beta Labs so that they can bring up to date the list or examine about the troubles.

I am genius, because I am the one who asked the question and also found out the answer for what I was searching in so much time. I just installed Swype and it worked properly, so you may be thinking that why it was not working in the previous attempt because it was not available from beta labs or the OVI store, also as it says it's formally not a compatible phone for Swype. So I got a .sisx for the 5800 from the internet from somewhere else and I installed it. So it is working fine with no problem present in it