Thread: Unable to play video in Nokia N86

Unable to play video in Nokia N86

I recently purchased a black color nokia N86 mobile phone for myself, and I have seen that the features and the performance that is provided by the mobile is one of the best, I tried playing songs in it and all the video which I had recorded in the past days, but now one fine morning the video which I had captured from the mobile phone is not been working, I don’t know what is the real problem in it, but when I select to play the video from the gallery or from the real player it just go the player and the whole screen become blank, so now what to do about the problem that is been happening in it.

Re: Unable to play video in Nokia N86

I think there is some of the problem present in the device which is causing the problem in it, when this is present in the mobile device it just make the functioning of the device in an abnormal way which should be eliminated as soon as possible, you can do that with the help of the formatting of the device with the help of pressing *#7370# and the standard code that is present in it is 12345, I think that the problem that is present in it will be eliminated as soon as possible in it.

I think the problem is in the type of the format of the file that is present in the mobile, what is the situation of the video which you have taken it from outside, like from the friends or something equivalent like this, the problem any also be because of the virus that Is present in the device, I think it must have entered in the mobile with the help of the files which was transferred from the Bluetooth or when connected to the computer or the laptop with the help of the USB connection in it, so try to clean the virus that is present in it, but before doing that make a back up of the files and the folders that are present in it.

Hey thanks for the reply that you have given maan the problem that was present in the mobile is been eliminated as soon as I did the format of the mobile device, I really don’t know the exact problem what was it in the mobile but right now I am out of it, I also tried scanning with the help of the antivirus but there was nothing present in it, so the formatting was the last option and it was working fine foe me till now.

The mobile phone that I am having is Nokia x6 which is present for the past one month. But, exactly from the date I got it, I was unable to play any of the video in it. The real trouble is, there are 2 files with similar video format (i.e) Mp4 is in my mobile, but one file is playing and another file is not playing in the mobile phone but when played in the computer both are working fine in it, what is the Actual problem in it which is not helping me to play this video in the mobile, is there any of the way that will help me in getting this video played in the mobile.

Do the following thing to come out of the problem that is been present in it; Set up AVS Video Convertor 6 by downloading it in the mobile On "Profile" go in the “Edit Profile". Then on "Video Codec" select "MPEG4 (Divx/XviD Compactible)". Then in the "Frame Size" Select "Custom.”, once you have selected it then locate Width to 640 Height to 360. Put "Frame Rate" 24fps. Put "Bitrate" 901 fps. Put "File Type" to "mp4 PSP". Put “Audio Codec" to "MPEG2/4 Audio". Then after doing this Set Channels to Stereo, Sample Size to16bit, Sample Rate to 48000Hz, Bitrate to 96kbps. Save the setting in it by doing "Save as Profile" provide a name, say "Nokia X6". So now on every conversion you have to select this profile.

Do the following thing to come out of the problem that is been present in it; Set up AVS Video Convertor 6 by downloading it in the mobile On "Profile" go in the “Edit Profile". Then on "Video Codec" select "MPEG4 (Divx/XviD Compactible)". Then in the "Frame Size" Select "Custom.”, once you have selected it then locate Width to 640 Height to 360. Put "Frame Rate" 24fps. Put "Bitrate" 901 fps. Put "File Type" to "mp4 PSP". Put “Audio Codec" to "MPEG2/4 Audio". Then after doing this Set Channels to Stereo, Sample Size to16bit, Sample Rate to 48000Hz, Bitrate to 96kbps. Save the setting in it by doing "Save as Profile" provide a name, say "Nokia X6". So now on every conversion you have to select this profile.