Thread: Touchscreen not working of Nokia C6-00

Touchscreen not working of Nokia C6-00

I have purchased Nokia C6-00 couple of month ago. Well I really loved the phone of mine. from past day I am getting an issue with the phone of mine. Well I have noticed that the touchscreen of the phone does not working at all. I am not having any idea how can I fix the problem of mine. let me know if you are having any suggestion to fix the problem of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Touchscreen not working of Nokia C6-00

Well looking at the situation which you have provided over here I am suggesting that the you should go for calibrate touch screen. In order to use calibrate touch screen you need to use the following instruction. You should select Menu and go for Settings and go for Phone and Touch Input and finally you need to choose Touch Screen Calibration. I am hoping that the steps which I have posted over here would be helpful to you.

I am suggesting following stuff which you can use to solve the problem of yours. Well you should remove SIM card and memory card from the phone. Also you should remove all the accessories from the phone of yours. now you should start the phone and see whether issue is persisting or not. if issue is not persisting then I am sure that that the problem is occurring due to the either faulty sim card or some of the corrupted data which you are having on the memory card.

I am not sure that which I am going to suggest would work for you. But you should try and see whether it is working or not. well you should try with soft reset and see it is working or not. if soft reset is not working you then go for hard reset. Well you should back up that data before doing the hard reset. Since hard reset deletes all the data from the phone memory. I am hoping that the things which I have provide will help you.

Looking at the matter I am suspecting that this particular problem might be occurring due to the Firmware issue. So I recommend that you should go for the firmware update. You should download and install the Firmware by using the Nokia Software Updater. Well one thing you should remember that is you should back up the data before doing firmware upgrade on the phone since firmware upgrade removes all the data from the phone memory.

I am highly doubting that this particular problem is occurring due to the touchscreen of the phone itself. Well I recommending that you should visit the Nokia Service Center and claim for the service warranty. Make sure that your phone should have any physical damage because it will void the service warranty. I am hoping that the Nokia Service Center will definitely help you out to solve the problem of yours.