Thread: Mail for Exchange is not working properly in Nokia E7

Mail for Exchange is not working properly in Nokia E7

I am really very happy with the way my new phone is working and i must say that the phone does have some good features to look out for but still I have some issues with the mail for exchange. Well I have noticed that after setting up of the mail box it does work very well for a day or two but after sometime I do face some problems synchronizing especially with the received mails folder. Though sending mails is not a problem but keep a track of the received mails is certainly a difficult task. So what should I do in this situation? Tell me some solutions that I must try.

Re: Mail for Exchange is not working properly in Nokia E7

The simple solution here would be to uninstall the mail application and then again install it again. See if there are any changes in the service. So do work on it accordingly and I must say that the mailbox will respond quickly. There must be some issues with the installation files and hence it is giving you such issue. So that’s why it is better to uninstall that file and install the setup again in your mobile. So I hope you have understood the method do work on it and I am sure you would be able to get something out of it.

Well I did try the same method but unfortunately I was not able to get something out of it. Yes I did try with the un installation and installing it again several times but unfortunately I was not able to get something out of it. So that’s why I want to know if there is something else so that I can get some solution out of it. I did ask some of my friends about the same and they did not have any clue about what to do in this case. So anything alternate solutions then they are welcomed.

Well I have heard that there is some problem with the current version of the software i.e. version 014.002. Especially with the syncing issues. Hence I would advise you to upgrade to the latest version of the software. To check out for the latest updates then you will have to go to the applications and then check for the software update. The new upgrade will definitely solve all your syncing issues. It will also give you some other features like full resync for your email, contacts and calendar. So do upgrade your software and I am sure it will definitely help you.

Sorry to say this update did not make much difference here. I upgraded to the software version 014.002 but still it is giving me some problem with the syncing issues. Especially the MforE sync it does gets stooped every day or the another. With the new application the phone does gets freezed at some of the interval. Now I even have tried with the software upgrade, now tell me what should I do next to ensure that this problem is not repeated again.

Well in such situation I would advise you to have a proper check if the ms exchange server 2003 is in use or not. If it is not in use then ensure that you make its optimization use. Also I have got to hear that this kind of problem would be solved in the next major release of this application and hence I would say that it would be better to wait for the next big release where such kinds of problem will get solved. So that’s what I have to say here. I hope you have got the accurate response here.