Thread: Is Nokia EMAIL 3.09.0 available?

Is Nokia EMAIL 3.09.0 available?

I just got to hear that the nokia email 3.09.0 is available. Well I am not sure that if it is made available so that’s why I wanted to confirm this with you all guys. I also wanted to know if it is made available then has anyone used it? If anyone has used it then do share their experiences with me. I am getting to hear that it has come with lots of features and improvement. So I am very excited to know about that as well. So anyone who would like to give more information on the same then do share it here.

Re: Is Nokia EMAIL 3.09.0 available?

Yes it is being released and its been a week since it has got released. It comes with lots of additional features like opening of emails in html directly, data encryption policy is also supported, email signature is increased from 256 characters to 2000 characters, and even the battery draining issue is solved so these are some of the benefits of the newly added email version 3.09.0. So I hope you have got necessary information on this topic. In case you have any doubt then please do confirm it here.

I would like to add more such features on addition to all of the given above. The logging system has speed ed up, even the policy of data encryption is made to support in all of the devices, autolock security feature is also supported with the necessary password input, the signature limitations issues have also been solved, there has been facility of embedded images in the email editor which were not available before. So these are also some of the additional features that is implemented in the phone.

I have installed the email application file in the mobile. I have got some limitations in this application the first thing is that the page opens with the html view, there is no conversation mode to all the mails, we do not get notifications for the new mail received I think that must have been implemented here, even the page up and down functionality should have been improved, it is not as smooth as the earlier one. so this is what i have to say about this application.

Thanks a lot for all the information guys. I must say that I did get a overview of all the information that you all have provided. Yes the email application does appears to be very interesting though there are some of the negative points In the email application but that’s ok. Especially the html view page, many of the users were complaining that they needed a html view page and now when they have finally got it they are complaining about the same.