Thread: Camera not giving proper image quality in nokia E5

Camera not giving proper image quality in nokia E5

I just have a simple query for you all which I wanted to confirm this with you all, the problem is that the screen of the mobile is bright when I am about to take the pictures but whenever I click an image then the picture darkens. It is not of the same quality which I did see before clicking the image. I have checked with the camera settings and the image quality is set to full and the camera mode that I keep is automatic. So tell me where does the problem lie?

Re: Camera not giving proper image quality in nokia E5

Well that’s not a problem according to me the screen does gets a bit lighter when you click certain image and hence I would like to say that there is nothing to worry about. So just relax it is quite normal. The camera in the nokia E5 is of 5 megapixels and has a flash in it. So turn on the flash while you are taking pictures in it. So that you will get the exact darkness that you see before clicking the photo. So I hope I have specified with the accurate solution do the necessary changes accordingly.

Check if you have adjusted to the screen resolution properly. So that you do not get to face such kind of problem. So from the next time better do adjust the screen resolution properly and keep it to max. the camera of the phone is exceptional and also has the embedded flash light support in it. So the output of the camera should be good I must say that. You might have not adjusted the screen resolution properly and hence I would advice you to have a proper check of the screen resolution and adjust it accordingly.

Well nothing can be said much about this problem. See you have the embedded flash in the phone then you must make use of it so that you can a get a good image. Yes it is very important to see that if you have kept the screen resolution to the maximum so that you can get the best output here. Though there must be some problem in the darkness of the screen before and after taking the image. In case if you have still not got any solution then better have a talk with the nokia people about this problem and solve it accordingly.

Yes guys you all are right I had not adjusted the screen resolution properly and hence i think that was the problem why I was not getting the exceptional picture quality that I must expect from a good phone like this. Now the image quality is exceptional I must say. So thanks everyone for solving my issue and putting in efforts to help me get through this problem. So appreciate your efforts for helping me out here. Thanks a lot everyone.