Thread: Signal reception very weak in Nokia E7-00

Signal reception very weak in Nokia E7-00

The problem is quite complicated in my case. Well i want to know that how to improve the signal strength in my phone. It seems that the signal strength or the signal reception of the phone is very weak and hence i want to know what are the steps to improve the sign all strength of the phone. Also i want to know where are the Network Signal ports located for the mobile? See to it that you answer my query. I am waiting for your responses. So please do respond as early as possible.

Re: Signal reception very weak in Nokia E7-00

I think its your sim card issue. Try changing your connection or change it to a good service provider like Vodafone and see if you are able to get some good signal strength. All the phone’s these days come with a very good signal reception so for the poor signal strength you cannot blame the mobile for that and hence I would say that it is best to contact the service provider for the same. So I hope you have got the point that I am trying to make here. Do the necessary and see if it helps you or not.

Answering questions like where exactly are the network signal ports located are beyond our scope and hence I think the reason for your poor signal strength is the poor service provider that you are using. It would be great if you could give me some detailed information about the service provider that you are using . So that I can get an exact idea of which service provider and I also would recommend you to use good service provider like AT&T or Vodafone. In case if you have any other queries then do let me know about it.

Yes that might be the case because these days many of the phones use their reception at the bottom of the phone and hence there are lots of chances of phone getting disconnected frequently. Earlier many of the phones had their signal reception on the top of the phone so that’s why there was never a fear of disconnecting. Now for the safety of the individuals they have kept the signal reception at the bottom from where we talk. So that’s why a frequent case of poor voice quality is seen in the phone. so I hope you have got what you were looking for.

Hey I am not facing such kind of problem. I am getting a good voice quality as well as an exceptional 3G speed. So that’s what I have to say here yes i agree with the above user lots of mobile manufacturers today are placing the signal reception at the bottom of the phone and hence it is giving such issues but having a good service provider does really help, it does avoids such type of issues. So this is my experience that I wanted to share it with you all.

Ok, got the point that you all are trying to make here. I will definitely agree that the service providers definitely have got a role to play here. Yes I will definitely switch on to a good service provider and thanks for the help that you have given here. Even the role of signal reception at the bottom that you had pointed out yes it can certainly cause some signal interference. So thanks for reminding about that as well.