Thread: How do I disable the volume record button on my HP Ipaq 5455

How do I disable the volume record button on my HP Ipaq 5455

Here I want to know that how am I able to disable the volume record button on my HP Ipaq 5455. Actually when it is turn off so accidently when I press this so it gets on. I have also notice that at the time of pressing any other but this also get activated. So I just go to the setting and trying to fix this issue but unable to get fix for me. So please help me on the same as soon as it is possible for you guys.

Re: How do I disable the volume record button on my HP Ipaq 5455

I think you will have three buttons on the same and so the default one is obviously it is "Program Buttons", and after that there will be "UpDown Control", then there is "Lock". So I think in this you have to press the lock button and I am sure that you are also looking for the same. So you just put the same in to the checkmark in both boxes concerning locking the buttons. So I am sure after this you will be able to get fix for your issue.

What communication tools you are making use of in your business and your home? Let's see: is your phone, SMS, email, instant messaging and the Internet without any issue. This requires: a mobile phone, a phone and a PC. And if you make use of a single device? No charges more needless devices and opt for a HP iPAQ hw5455 series Mobile Messenger it is also light weight and it has a sleek design and elegant. Can anyone tell me should I have to go for the same or not.

After reading the question which you have asked over here I here I want to tell you that I am also agree with the same it is really nice one and you can go for this. And if you want then you just go for this and will also advise for the same. And yeah make sure that here many of them have because of sensitive button for the music it get on with a very small press. So just you make use of the lock button. And you will get no issue in the same.