Thread: Is there any way to root my LG Vortex with android?

Is there any way to root my LG Vortex with android?

Hey friends I want to know here is there any way through which I will be able to root my LG Vortex with android? Actually recently I am making use of the version 1.3.0 of the root but it is just kept there and nothing is changing this. And in the same I have also tried the older version also but nothing works in my case. Recently My system is running on to the android version 2.2.1 . So here I want to know this that is there any way to root my LG Vortex?

Re: Is there any way to root my LG Vortex with android?

As much I know about the same then I do not think that there is way through which you will be able to root your LG vortex. Actually I am also looking for the same solution. Actually I know that there is a way through which you will be able to downgrade it to 2.2 and root the phone but if you do not know computer very nicely I will assist you to do not go for the same. So this is what I know. So please if anybody have any suggestion on these so please help us.

Yes I am also agree with the solution which is given over here because you are not able to root LG Vortex with android. Actually after reading this issue I have visited many of the forum site and finally I got this solution which is really irritating for both of you. But I am sure that soon it will possible within few months and you will be able to get this.

Recently I am making use of the Motorola mobile and here I just want to know that is there anyway for the Motorola through which I will be able to get the root. Actually like you guys I am also looking for the same but unable to get any solution for this. So I request you guys if you have any suggestion on this so please help me as soon as it is possible for you guys. I just want to thank you for the same.