Thread: HP Mini 110 with Bios F.16 supports Windows 7 or not?

HP Mini 110 with Bios F.16 supports Windows 7 or not?

Hey guys, anyone knows about F.16 bios supports Windows 7 or not? When I visited the official website of HP I found that HP Mini 110 with Bios F.16 supports almost Every version of Windows 7 with 32 bit, also it is compatible with Windows XP and Windows XP Professional. I also found some critical information that this package contains WinFlash utility and Bios image for HP notebook models. Most commonly WinFlash used to flash the system BIOS on HP notebook which is operating in Windows Environment. Can anyone tell me that does it fix the issue of Bluetooth plug in/off? I am waiting foe your reply.

Re: HP Mini 110 with Bios F.16 supports Windows 7 or not?

Well your question is quite good, as I am using Windows 7 Ultimate and it not giving me a single problem regarding Bios. As per my opinion there is no problem with Windows Ultimate version. I thinks in HP series SLIC does not change for each and every version of windows 7, if it will support any single version of windows 7 then it is going to support all version it, but only change between them is only serial number and I found it quite interesting that even the certificate remains the same.

Hey I read your post and also I have tried at my system, when I tried this it took me back to notification mode. And also I checked for Slic table from Everest software, but I didn’t found any information related to Slic. So I finally decided to go with Bios F.07. can anyone tell me that someone has modified F.16 with HP mini 110? If yes than should I assume that we can upgrade windows 7 home edition to windows 7 ultimate edition by changing the license key? Please reply, best solution is highly appreciated.

Well looking at your case, I can suggest you that you will have to perform an upgrade or you will have reinstall or format your system to get actual Windows 7 Ultimate version. But then too you can get the Ultimate version after inserting it’s serial Key. For more information about F.16, I can say that I have visited the official website if HP, it says that it is compatible with Windows XP also you can also try with that also. I would also like to share with you is when I flashed F.16 Bios my Windows 7 Ultimate turn in to notification mode and I tried all the possible ways but no effect. So I suggest you is don’t try this? All the best.