Thread: USB error when connecting Toshiba DYNADOCK U PA 3575

USB error when connecting Toshiba DYNADOCK U PA 3575

Hello, I have purchased this Toshiba DYNADOCK U PA 3575 USB Docking Station device in the last month. This is very popular in the market. This Toshiba DYNADOCK U PA 3575 USB Docking Station device links all your devices, external monitor and sound system with one USB cable into one computer. The DYNADOCK U PA 3575 USB Docking Station device invented by Toshiba is very useful for avoiding the multiple directly connected cables directly into the CPU. Yesterday there is some problem occurred in the USB Docking Station device and after starting the computer it will generates the USB error. Any type of help will be appreciates.

Re: USB error when connecting Toshiba DYNADOCK U PA 3575

I also purchased the same kind device in the last week. I connect this device to the multiple devices such as TFT monitor, Speaker and the laptop. The USB cable of this device I have connected to the CPU. Till I have not faced any type of problem and the device is working very well. I think you need to read the manual of the Toshiba DYNADOCK U PA 3575 USB Docking Station device. It will help you a lot to solve the problem. The description of this device is present in the manual and it helps to solve the problem.

Hey dude, I also faced the same kind of problem. In that time I have purchased this device and the cost of this device is very high because this device is very new in the market and not so many person know about it. Last month, there is some problem occurred in this device. When I will try to connect it then it will show the USB error. Then I have installed the driver of this device and i have replace the dvi port. And it will be help us a lot to solve the problem.

Hey, the device you purchased from the market is one of the most popular devices in the market. I also use the same device for connecting multiple devices. This works very fast and the more important feature of this device that it avoids the multiple cables presents in the network. The problem occurred in your device is might be the USB cable problem. Hence you need to check the USB cable of the device. If the USB cable is cute then replace it with the new USB cable.

The problems you describe are most uncommon problem occurred in this device. I think you may not be describing the problem very well. Firstly you need to read the manual carefully; it will help you to understand the problem. Then check the USB cable. If it is cute then replace it with new cable. Then install the driver. Till if the problem is not solved then I think you need to contact the service engineer. He will help you to solve the problem.