Thread: Nokia C6-01: File corrupted

Nokia C6-01: File corrupted

Well I am having Nokia C6 01. From past few days I am having very strange issue with the phone of mine and I am looking for the solution for the same. Well whenever I am trying to delete the music album from the phone of mine it is prompting following error message on the screen. ‘File is corrupted. Operation canceled’. Now tell me if you are having similar problem like me and also tell me if you are having solution to fix the problem of mine.

Re: Nokia C6-01: File corrupted

Looking at the situation which you have provided over here I am suggesting the following thing which you can try to fix the problem of mine. well you should go to the File Manager and you should move to the Memory Card and simply go to the Sound Clips and select the Digital Sounds. You should see for the folder and simply delete from the phone. I am hoping that the thing which I have mentioned over here would be useful to you.

I am suggesting following thing which you should use and see whether it is working or not. Well I don’t gibe guaranty that the thing which I am going to mentioned would work for you but you should worth a try. Well I am suggesting that you should reboot the phone of yours. also you should remove the battery from the phone for few seconds and reinsert the same. I am hoping that the rebooting the phone will help you to solve the problem of yours.

I think I know something which you can use to fix the problem of yours. well according to me you should remove the external memory card from the phone of yours. now you should launch the music player on the phone of yours. now simply refresh the same. Now you should reinsert the memory card into the phone and again you should try to refresh the music player on the phone of yours. I am hoping that it will help you to solve the issue of yours.

I was having the same problem and I have done the following thing to solve the problem of mine. first of all you should see that the Media player is not running into the background of the phone. You should close the same if it is opened. Now simply connect the phone with computer of yours. now select Mass Storage from the menu of the phone. Now you should launch the windows explorer and try to delete the corrupted files from the computer of yours.

Well I want to know whether any of the above mentioned solutions helped you or not. if none of are working for you then you should go the formatting of the memory card. After the formatting the memory card you will lost all the data which is saved on the phone memory. So you take back up of the data before formatting the memory card. Once you have formatted the memory card you should restore the back the data on the memory card again.