Thread: Nokia C5 03: Prompting for the lock code after restarting the phone.

Nokia C5 03: Prompting for the lock code after restarting the phone.

Recently I have purchased Nokia C5 03. I have changed the default lock code and enabled the remote phone locking on the phone of mine. well now the phone of mine is asking for the lock code each and every time when I switch on the phone of mine. this particular situation is really frustrating and I want to get rid out of it by any mean. Well I let me know if you are having any suggestion to fix the problem of mine. thanks lot in advance.

Re: Nokia C5 03: Prompting for the lock code after restarting the phone.

Well looking at the situation which you have provided over here I am suspecting that you have enabled security key guard on the phone. I am suggesting that you should move to the settings of the phone and simply disable security key guard if it is enabled on the phone of yours. So try the above mentioned thing if it is not working then I will tell you about the other solution which you can apply to fix the problem of yours.

Thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours. Well I have gone through the settings into the phone of mine but I have not found the thing Security Keyguard option on the phone of mine. even I have gone through the user manual but still I was unable to manage the thing like security keyguard. so let me know if you are having any other solution to fix the problem of mine. Anyway thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours.

I am suggesting the following thing which you should apply to fix the problem of yours. well I recommend that you should turn off the Remote lock on the phone of yours. well you should go for Settings from the main menu and again for the Settings. Now you should choose General and look for the Security and select the Phone and SIM card and simply go for the Remote Phone Locking. I am hoping that it will help you out.

I am not having any idea regarding the thing which you have asked in this thread. But I am suggesting the following thing which help you to disable the automatic keyguard of the phone. Well you need to go for Settings and again for the Settings from the main menu. Now select General and go for Security where you need to select the Phone and Sim Card. You will see the thing like Keypad autolock period. You will see the option to turn of the same.

I am suspecting that this particular problem is occurring due to the software bug in the firmware of this particular Nokia Phone. So I recommend that you should contact the Nokia Service Center and tell them about the problem which you are facing. The people of the service center will work around on the situation they will tell you about the possible solution to fix the problem of yours. I am hoping that the service center people will help you to solve the problem.