Thread: Nokia N8 battery meter is inconsistent

Nokia N8 battery meter is inconsistent

I have been watching my use of energy in the battery meter to see how it was spent by clicking the battery icon on the main screen you can get the% remaining). Yesterday was 100% of full load, and then used all day to email, WiFi, Facebook and WebTV a few. After about 4 hours, with a reading of 100% ... and continued so until the sunset. Then decreased to 70% and 30% within 30 minutes and finally to 20% before putting back in office. I am really not able to understand the performance of this phone and why I am getting this wrong battery readings any help regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: Nokia N8 battery meter is inconsistent

The problem which you are facing is not a unique one in fact many users are facing the same problem and now here what you have to do is that just update the software of the mobile phone that you are having and in this case it is nothing but the Nokia N8. I am sure once the software of the phone is updated then you will not get any of the issues what so ever. So now do one thing install the latest firmware update to because it also helps the phone to be protected.

The problem that you are facing clearly specifies that the battery which is used by you on your phone is definitely having one or the other issue. Now if you want to confirm the problem then do one thing make use of any alternate Nokia N8 battery in your cell and then see whether the problem still exists on the phone and if not then it is confirmed that the battery which you are originally using have some issues to deal with.

According to me you need to replace the battery itself because it is the only issue that is giving you the wrong readings on the phone and later on the same will affect your phone where it will not startup only that is due to the corrupted battery I must say. And if you want the original Nokia battery then you need to consult the Nokia care because the same will provide you the latest and the original batteries and the you can use the same to have a go at it. I am sure that after inserting new battery on the phone you will definitely able to solve the issues.

I think your mobile phone needs an application that manages the battery power of the phone and I have a option available for you. Have you ever heard about the battery optimizer it is one of the best optimizer that I have ever used to control the battery usage of the phone that I have. The main thing here is that I am using the apple iPhone and have installed the same on my phone and it is really doing the well so I want you to install it on your to get rid of the problem.