Thread: Need a data cable for nokia X3-02

Need a data cable for nokia X3-02

I just have a small question in my mind which I have decided to ask from you all. Well I wanted to know which kind of data cable will be supported by this phone. I am not having any idea as if which type of data cable will be supported by the phone. I do not have faith on the local dealers of the hone that gives some false information on the phone. So that’s why I want to stay away from them. That’s why I have come here so that I get some accurate information from you all. So anyone having any idea which one would be the best data cable to buy? Any information then please post in here.

Re: Need a data cable for nokia X3-02

I think CA-157 would suit your bill very much. So that’s why I advise you to go and get a data cable CA-157 for your phone. So I think that will be better option for you. So this is what I have to say here. I must say that you make the necessary changes in it accordingly and it will definitely work out for you. Well this is what I have to say here. In case if you want to know more about the supported devices then I would advice you to have a look at the nokia websites. You will surely get some information from there.

I just brought a USB 2.0 to MiCRO-USB Data from e bay and i must say that the device is really working well when connected from my device to the computer. So that’s what I have to say here. You can easily get such type of devices from the online stores like e bay. So do have a look at them and I am sure that you will be getting some sort of benefit from there. So that’s my advice for you. Hope you have got the exact solution for your problem.

Do not forget to install all the necessary drivers that you require while you connect the cable to the computer. So whenever you are trying to connect the phone to the computer via data cable then do not forget that you must have the necessary supported drivers for the cable, that you can easily get it by downloading the nokia ovi suite in your computer. So I am sure that you have got the necessary methods that I have suggested here. So do work on it accordingly.