Thread: Nokia N8 Power-Saving Mode

Nokia N8 Power-Saving Mode

I have recently purchased the Nokia N8 mobile phone and I have started facing some unwanted errors on the same. Well for me the first one is that the power saving mode has no meaning unless you can customize the same and I think I am failed to do so from last couple of days and also other thing is that the battery consumption of my phone is simply havoc I mean to say that it uses the more and more battery and even the battery is fully charged then after using the phone for half an hour it will start giving me the error regarding the same that is the warnings of battery.

Re: Nokia N8 Power-Saving Mode

The foremost thing that I want you to do in this case is that just check whether the battery of the system is doing well or not. I mean to say that maximum number power related of problems is always caused due to the battery only. So I want you to use any other Nokia N8 battery on your mobile phone and then see whether the same is behaving properly or not. If the battery which is replaced is doing well then definitely the one that you currently is causing you the issue. So please replace the same as soon as possible and get rid of the problem.

If your phone is consuming more amount of power then there is a solution that will really help you to get rid of this issue. The first thing that I want you to do here is that just go to the display settings and there you need to just set the settings in such a manner that minimum of energy should be consumed and you can do the same with the help of the option called power management and also by using the functionalities called blacklight. I hope this helps you to solve the issue.

There are lots of issues for the Nokia N8 regarding the power management and it is seen that it uses the maximum number of power and lets down the battery performance. So here in this case what you have to do is that just try and see wherever you can just save the power that it not keeping the unnecessary applications on and also exit all the process that are running in the phone once the work is done. I am sure that power management will definitely help you to solve the issue.

With Symbian OS3 the Nokia N8 has failed to make an impression on the users . In the middle of the road hardware coupled to an operating system that simply lacks polish, sitting next to the IOS from Apple and Google Android is not surprising that N8 has not set the charts on fire. Now that questions are asked about Nokia's legendary build quality, the company faces a very difficult struggle to avoid irrelevance in the market for high-end smartphones. So I don’t think that there is a solution for the same unless and until Nokia take as initiative to solve the problem