Thread: Nokia X6 screen goes blur while unlocking

Nokia X6 screen goes blur while unlocking

Yes I am facing this problem from quite sometime now. Its in the month of January that I had got this phone and after three months it is giving me some problems. The problem is while unlocking the screen of the phone. When I try to unlock the screen of the phone, the screen does gets blurred. I don’t know what is causing that blurring of the screen. So that’s what I want to know. Has anyone else faced this similar type of problem. If the answer is yes then please do get back to me as I am waiting for some good response.

Re: Nokia X6 screen goes blur while unlocking

I would advice you to update the phone as soon as possible. So that you can get something out of it. See updating the phone is a very useful process and you must ensure that your phone has the latest firmware so that you never get to see such kind of problems. Also one more piece of advice that I would love to give you is that do remove your battery for sometime say 5 minutes. Then place it again and see if the blurry screen is appearing again. So that’s what I want to say I hope you have got all the suggestions that you were looking for. So now its time to implement them.

My phone is running on a 30.0.003 firmware. Now tell me which other software update is available for the phone. So that I can get the phone updated as soon as possible. See the problem I just started facing right now it is not after the recent update of the phone. Unlocking the phone with the right side slide key does gives this problem. So what should I do in such situation. Although I appreciate that you have helped me get some solutions out of it. So thanks a lot for that. If you have any other alternate solutions for me then please suggest me here.

Yes definitely the problem is with the firmware, it does not points anything towards the hardware of the phone. So it is the firmware that might be slated as the culprit. Anyways have your checked the 31.0.004 version, if not then I would advice you to have a check about the same and see if that also gives the same problem. Have you recently installed any third party application in your phone? If not then I would advice you to completely un install the applications from the phone as early as possible. Reboot the phone and then see if you are getting the same problem.

Ok, I will look at it but I have heard that the new software version 31.0.004 is also not a good version and will not give me the desired results that I am looking out for in the phone. So that’s what I have to say here. Anyways thanks for responding to my query quickly. On my part is also have tried some steps that did not help me much. So that’s why I am taking some help from your side. So on case you get some good solutions then do respond here as early as possible.

Why don’t you talk to the nokia people about the same and ask them for the solution for the same. See it would be better to talk with them. Since they are the best persons in such situation to answer your query. So I hope you have got my point and I am sure that you will have a talk with them as soon as possible. So do follow this simple suggestion, if none of the above solutions are not working with you. I think that would be the best option to try is such case.