Thread: Nokia E71 doesn’t supporting JAR File, java program, smartphone

Nokia E71 doesn’t supporting JAR File, java program, smartphone

Hey guys, I am using E71, I have very fond of the playing games and surfing internet from the cell phone so for that reason I bought Nokia E71, after taking it and started to using it I came to know that this phone does not support java programs like Gmail, Games GPS etc. even it does not support JAR files, whenever I have tried to use JAR file it is showing Unable to Install message can anyone tell me in what ways I can use java program, will I be able to use this utilities in my cell phone? Please reply, I am waiting…

Re: Nokia E71 doesn’t supporting JAR File, java program, smartphone

Even I was having the same problem, you just do one thing try to do it on your own, just check your application manager and settings and look for software installation. Try to change and apply all setting and then try to install game again, just try to do this twice or thrice, when I did this it worked in my cell phone, I think this will work for you. If this is not working then there are two simple ways one is to visit official website and other one is Nokia Care Center. Let see what happens, hopefully it will be done, do reply if you get through to it..

Yes you are right, I have done some search about it, there are some solution which you can found on official website of Nokia. Even I was having the same issue, when I was not able to install jar files, after that I found solution from website and I did follow those steps and I was ableto install jar files in my cell phone, but now I am not able to trace suddenly why I am not able to use jar file? I have already done the setting for application is not to check for certificate verification then too its not workin for me, anyother idea you have? Please reply to my post…..thanks a lot

Hey I have got new way to solve the problem, I am writing down here, I am not sure that it completely going to work but you can try this way if you want to?
    From Explore mode go to menu> tools> Configuration, there will be some hidden files there just show those files and check each and every file and folder sand specifically System files. I think you’ll find at least one way to get through your problem and if it don’t works for you then don’t get worried just update your cell phone and firmware then do this steps again and again, your problem will get using this idea. All the best to all…