Thread: Issues in Nokia E7 about color tint

Issues in Nokia E7 about color tint

Hello everyone, I am using Nokia E7 from some days I am facing some problem related to display of the cell phone, when I look at the screen straight, I found it that it is having reddish kind of color but when the phone is just moves in some other direction the reddish color gets destroys, I can clearly notice that there is some issues in display or in color combinations. Even I have not yet removed the screen guard which I got with cell phone itself. I am getting worried about it so please can anyone help out from this?

Re: Issues in Nokia E7 about color tint

Don’t worry about it is very common in Nokia cell Phones, even I have been more happy to see this on E7 cell phone, I have compared this cell with N97 you won’t believe that N97 have more color complexes than this one. N97 have yellowish color, in normal modes it doesn’t bother, it is very small problem don’t worry about it and have nice experience with your E7. I will suggest you only one thing that it is very great phone, I agree that it is having color issue but if you can notice that anything (images, video, music) on it is very adorable. If you still don’t agree with me you can visit Nokia Care Center. All the best.

Thanks for your kind help even I compared this with my brother’s N8 he is not having any issues with color combinations. Now I am being more curious that why it is not there in N8 there must be something to do with CBD. Because some time it happens that at some place screen is totally towards the red color and some time totally toward Blue, and many time I am not able to see anything. There must be some way to solve this problem anyone knows about any display resolution if yes then please reply to my post.

This must be the Defect from company, because I have read the many reviews on it and I have notices that there must be some defect from company. I am using the same cell phone but in my case color fades when I warm it but it stays perfect when I tilt the cell phone, the little change in movement, changes a lot in color. When I try to see the images the warmer hint make it good to see images but some time it makes it worst, genuinely speaking I am going to do something about it, I have seen this problem in every E7 cell phones, so my suggestion is that don’t use E7