Thread: Bookmark manager for Nokia N8

Bookmark manager for Nokia N8

Hi friends I have trapped in confusion where I am unable to find the bookmark functionality on my phone. There are two possibilities here that is either I am blind or the bookmark manager is simply not preset here. Or it can also happen that I am not able to access the same. Now please help me here and let me I know what are best ways to use the same and how I can have a control on it. Any help regarding the same will appreciated.

Re: Bookmark manager for Nokia N8

Well the first thing that I want to tell you here is that if you are unable to do the bookmarks on your phone then the criteria that you are using to the same is wrong. And the perfect way to do the same is just tap on the bookmark option and hold for more than 2 seconds and then see whether the bookmarks tab is opening or not. I hope that this will definitely help you to solve the problem.

There is something which is really missing on your phone and if you are unable to kind the same then you can to make some complimentary changes. Now what you have to do here is that see whether the software of the phone is updated or not and if it is updated and you are still getting the same issue then I think you are on the wrong side so just try and see whether you are able to install the latest browser on your phone and I hope that doing the same will definitely help you to get rid of the problem.

Well according to me LinkCollector Portable Edition Is A bookmark manager supports all major browsers That, Such as Firefox, Opera, and IE Explorer. Link Collector Portable Edition allow you to synchronize bookmarks Between different browsers and phone and it was Can Be Stored USB disk. Besides, it saves Neither Anything to system folders nor writes any data to the Windows registry. LinkCollector IS intuitive interface Portable Edition will allow you to do everything you need with your bookmark in no time. I hope this works on your phone too and will give you the decent response.

If you will ask me then I will suggest you to just download and install the OmniChex Web 5.0.14 bookmark manager which allows you to just keep a track of the bookmarked websites in a proper manner. Organizing information on a website connected catalogs, with the browser, phone or PDA. All checklists: job to do, sports, shopping, conferences, journey, stuffing, bookmark, directions, etc. Ideal for teams, clubs, associations and families to share and organize information. I hope it works for you.