Thread: Unable to connect internet after firmware upgrade in Nokia E72

Unable to connect internet after firmware upgrade in Nokia E72

Hey friends, I was the fan of Nokia Cell phone about its utilities and looks but since from last week the impression of Nokia is going very down for me, I am using NokiaE72 and I wanted to connect to the internet but before that I just upgrade firmware for better connection. But after updating firmware I am not able to connect to internet, whenever I am trying to click on click on internet window it allows me to select connection but after selection it is showing No Data found, though it has the connection. I am not able to understand what to do now and how can I use in? If anyone have any idea than please reply to my post.

Re: Unable to connect internet after firmware upgrade in Nokia E72

Well don’t think like this Nokia Cell phone is Machine and Machine may not work properly. Looking at your post I have one solution for you just try it and let me inform that it has worked for you or not. Just do one thing when you reset your phone by dialing *#7370# and then it will ask you for lock code at that time type 12345 and reformat your cell., when you will start formatting you will lose your all data from phone memory so don’t forget to take back up and then restore all without doing any changes to settings. All the best I hope this will fix your problem.

As per your suggestion I have done all the things which you told me to do but there is no change in it, I have reset me cell twice and reformatted but I am not getting what to do, should I leave this cell phone. Even I tried to update it from computer also but it is not fixing my problem anymore, I have got tired of trying those steps again and again, I have work on every possible ways but I am not finding that my problem is getting solved. Please help me. Anyone have any idea, the solution is highly appreciated. Please do reply to my post, I have lots of expectation from you all.

Guys just try to keep on trying to update your cell from computer. And I have one another way that when you reset your cell after reset try to restore to factory setting, I hope that up to some extent your problem is going to solve. I think this factory setting idea will work for you because I was also having the same problem but when I used this way I got my problem solved. If still it is not working for you the just show your phone to Nokia Care Center for physical check up. But no need to do that that way I told you just now will be enough for you all. All the best if you fix your problem just do me reply.