Thread: Unable to connect Internet error occurred in Nokia e63

Unable to connect Internet error occurred in Nokia e63

Hello, last year I have purchased the new branded Nokia E63 cell phone. The feature it provide is so brilliant that is the TFT display, Bluetooth, FM radio, camera etc. the major feature it provide is Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g WLAN. I have used this feature to connect the mobile to the internet. I have always attached this mobile to PC for easily accessing the internet. But yesterday there is some problem presents in this cell phone. Whenever I have try to connect this mobile to the internet then it will show the error message Unable to connect Internet/WLAN. Can anybody told me that how to avoid this error.

Re: Unable to connect Internet error occurred in Nokia e63

Hey dude, you need to firstly check the exact configurations of the Nokia e63 cell phone. The configuration of the Nokia e63 cell phone is present in the Nokia e63 cell phone manual. The manual also show the number of problems occurred in the feature and the type of solutions on that problem. The first step you need to read the manual of the cell phone it will help you a lot to solve the problem. Then after reading the manual follow the instructions present in the manual.

Hey, I have also purchased the same Nokia model cell phone in the January and it will so good for handling point of view. After purchasing this cell phone I have try to connect it to the computer and access the internet but it will show the same kind of error. After that I have check the manual of the cell phone. It shows me that there is inbuilt internet accessing facility present in the cell phone. Then I have use the inbuilt web menu for accessing the internet. Then it may be possible that you can be solved the problem by accessing the internet directly on the cell phone.

I have also faced the same kind of problem. In that time I have not able to connect the cell phone to the internet. There is some problem occurred in the WLAN registration. I have checked the setting of WLAN registration wifi connections. It views that there is some error presents in the cell phone and hence it does not supports the connectivity. Then I have restored the factory setting for solving the problem. For restoring the factory setting option I have use the *#7780# 12345 code for restoring the cell phone setting. It works and the problem is solved.

Hey, you have not clearly describe the problem so there is not fixed solutions present on your mentioned problem. Firstly you need to read the manual of the cell phone and then check the router setting it will help you to solve the problem. If the router setting is changed then set it very well by restoring the factory setting. There is again the possibility that the problem is not solved. If this condition is occurred then finally you need to contact the service manger which is presents in the Nokia service center. They will help you to solve the problem.