Thread: Unable to connect wireless connection inNokia E5.

Unable to connect wireless connection inNokia E5.

Hey everyone, I am using Nokia E5 I have my own wifi connection at my home, me my friend both have wifi connectivity cell phone but off different brands, when we both started to connect to wifi connection, I am wonder that my E5 lost the packet by 35% and my friends cell packet data lost was 0%. Even our frequency was same, then too my cell lost packet data, can anyone tell me what the reason behind this was, is there any firmware issue or what? Please reply to this post.

Re: Unable to connect wireless connection inNokia E5.

Yes you are right my friend, I am completely agree with you. Even I am facing the same problem with my phone. I have also tried to do comparison with other brand phone and I found that my phone is very poor in wifi connectivity, I also found that I am getting low signal though I am in good signaling area of wifi zone. I have reported about it to Nokia on their official website and I m waiting for their reply, but still they didn’t reply to me. I am not getting what to do now, anyone have any solution then please reply to my post, thanks a lot in advance.

There are many Nokia cell phones in the market which have very poor connectivity in wifi mode, I just tried to connect with different ways but it’s not working properly. Firstly I tried to connect it by disabling power saving option in advance Wifi connection but it didn’t work for me. Then I tried to connect it by disabling Bluetooth option but still there is no effect in wifi connection mode. Using above two cases I found only one thing packet data lost. I am stuck a lot because I usually use wifi connection, i am not getting what to do now, anyone have any idea.

I am completely agreed with you, even I have compared with other Nokia Wifi connection phone but in every cell there is same problem I am watching it. I just tested with Nokia C6-00 and other Nokia Phones which supports wifi connectivity I noticed the same problem. I thought that it may be saving power because I have seen that Nokia does not keep connection permanently, it goes on change continuously. But I think I am wrong it is not saving power, the actual problem is it does not have much potential to connect to wifi mode. I am out of here; I have decided not to use Nokia phones now.