Thread: Nokia 5800 xpressmusic virus infected

Nokia 5800 xpressmusic virus infected

Hi I have the Nokia 5800 XpressMusic V.51 and I am facing some problems, like getting restore corrupted songs, telephones, slow speed, and many strange problems. In reviewing the administrator of the plague had some corrupt files with the foreign language not be deleted. I tried to install an antivirus on my phone that did not detect any virus please help me here and let me know hat I have to do here to get rid of the problem that I am facing on my phone.

Re: Nokia 5800 xpressmusic virus infected

The first question that comes in my mind is that does your phone runs the latest firmware version. Actually the thing here is that if the firmware is not updated then you will definitely get some issues regarding the same. The majority of the problems that the users face for the mobile phone is when you are not updating the firmware. Now what I want you to do here is that just try and update the firmware and your problem will automatically will be solved.

Well if you will ask me then I want you to just try and download the latest antivirus and here it can be the Kaspersky Mobile Security. It keeps your mobile life truthfully confidential. If anyone can infrequently or furtively inspect the phone then that person can only see what they see. All your confidential contacts and connections history is concealed to others. If your phone is lost or stolen you can easily block or delete your data from falling into the wrong hands. Find the GPS device will help locate lost or the whereabouts of her son. Anti-Spam ensure that you receive calls and SMS only allowed. Antivirus and Firewall will protect you from cyber crime. Enjoy your new mobile life safe and private.

I think I have something for you and that is nothing but an antivirus. Sometimes users tends to intake the data through Bluetooth and the main thing here is that it is also not secure to have any such data. Now there is something that will guide the transmission of yours and then you will not get any of the viruses on your phone and which is known as BT guard. I am sure that once you are installing this one on the system then you may get rid of the errors that you are getting now.

If the virus have corrupted all the important data of yours and have corrupted the same then I have a solution over it. Actually the viruses mainly target the mobile phone software and the external memory that you are using. Now to get rid of the problem first of all you have to hard reset the memory card that you are using and once the memory card is formatted then all the data will be removed including the affected files now after doing this you have to just update the software of the phone I am sure that this will allow you to make your phone virus free.