Thread: Images just disappear from SanDisk card on my Nikon D70

Images just disappear from SanDisk card on my Nikon D70

Recently I am making use of the Nikon D70 along with the SanDisk memory card. And in the same the problem is that the pictures which I have taken in the shoot when I have checked it at home so at that time I am not able to get that they really get disappeared. And this is happen to me for the second time. So what to do regarding this issue. So if you have any suggestion on the same so please help me as soon as it is possible for you guys.

Re: Images just disappear from SanDisk card on my Nikon D70

Hey do not worry regarding the same I have one solution for it and I am sure that this will really going to help you. For this you have to download the EASEUS Data recovery professional you just download it and after the same you just install it and make use of the same to recover your images. And after that you just put the card in the camera and after that make use of the cameras format utility to do a full format. I am sure that this solution will going to help you in your case.

I have a laptop that has Windows Vista OS. But in the same the problem is that when I want to see and copy the pictures which are taken by my phone on my laptop. But when I'm trying to see that on the MicroSD memory card by making use of the card reader which is built-in laptop images are not displayed on the laptop. Although I can see the images on my mobile phone properly. So the question is that I am unable to see images from the memory card into the laptop. How I can solve this problem.

Hello friend I have an issue along with InDesign software. And in the same I've noticed that there is some kind of error in this video, which is not allowing me to do any work on this software. I have a computer that works fine under Microsoft Windows XP OS. Every time I try to put the images and go to CS5 and then, when you create a place and suddenly the images has only ever been the outputs and the same problem occurs when I try this for video. So if someone has a solution for this type of error, so please tell me.

This type of error which you are recently facing it is because you can’t install the Indesign software properly in your system. So for that you just reinstall the software and after completion of the software just reset the system, it will help you to fix your issue. And be careful while selecting any file and make sure that the files still exist in the system, try this solution and could help to solve your issue.