Thread: Unable to avoid image capturing problem in Nokia X3

Unable to avoid image capturing problem in Nokia X3

Hello, I have use the new branded version of Nokia X3 cell phone. The size of this cell phone is 240*320 pixels with TFT display. It also provide the facilities like Bluetooth, micro SD card slot, class 32 GPRS etc. The other feature provides it is 3.2 MP cameras with enhanced fixed focus and 2048x1536 pixels size. I have purchased this camera in last month. Before 2 days I have go the holiday with my family and that time surprisingly the camera of this cell phone not working. The other functions of this cell phone are working properly. Then can somebody explain which is the problem occurred in my cell phone.

re: Unable to avoid image capturing problem in Nokia X3

Hey dude, I also faced the same problem. I have try to capture the image and whenever I start the camera it will not immediately started and it takes lot of time for capturing the image. Then I have search the setting options of the camera functions which is present in this Nokia x3 cell phone. Then I have realized that what the problem was. Immediately for 2 minutes I have put the camera in standby mode. It will help me a lot to solve the problem. I think you also try this solution to solve the problem.

Hey, you need to restore the cell phone setting. See, sometimes the unknown people have do not knowledge about the cell phone setting. He can change the setting and me this purpose the functions presents in the cell phone will not work properly. Sometimes there is no need to find the exact solutions of the problem. So, you need to go to the setting menu of cell phone and then click on the factory restoring options. It will ask you security code then type 12345 and click on OK button. It immediately restores the cell phone setting and the problem may be solved.

Hey, I think you to take the advice of good experience person and the person should be known about the Nokia x3 cell phone. Sometimes we take advice from some person and it does not know about the cell phone so avoid it. Now you need to firstly check how much data present on the cell phone memory. If the cell phone memory holds so much data then this could be affected the functions of the cell phone. You need to move the unwanted data present in the cell phone to the connected micro SD memory card. If the camera takes long time to capture the image then this will be help you to solve the problem.

I think sometime the we need to check the setting options present in the cell phone and check whether it will correctly set or not. If it does not set very well then set it and check the problem is solved or not. If it is not solved then restore the factory setting. This may be affected to solve the problem. Still if the problem is not solved then you definitely need to contact with the Nokia service center. This will solve your problem. This is the last solution to solve the problem.