Thread: "Service not available" error while connecting internet via WLAN in Nokia C3

"Service not available" error while connecting internet via WLAN in Nokia C3

I am not able to select WLAN or gprs internet but still I was annoying to unlock the Internet through WLAN tel says 'service not available'. 'Activating default in all applications' does not work, just because it is getting back all my choices from WEB and I am linking the Internet through gprs once more. What should I do? Any ideas about this? Possibly it is all regarding my router or so? Please if anyone here has any idea about this than please provide me.

Re: "Service not available" error while connecting internet via WLAN in Nokia C3

Here I wish to give you some hint on this. Did you delete the configuration of your network? Try creating a new configuration profile, no need to enter any configuration. Then set as the default configuration on the web. Attempt to visit a website and should inquire you to use. You can after that removes the profile you shaped and attempt to visit a new website. You should after that have an option to choose a WLAN "Default AP" and do not ask.

Re: "Service not available" error while connecting internet via WLAN in Nokia C3

I had the similar problem. What I did was I took all the settings for the Internet, GPRS, WAP, etc, because I will not use it when I misplaced the capability to choose which AP to utilize. So what I did was to make an environment:
    1. Settings > Configuration > Personal settings > Add > Web
    2. Then go to the main menu> Internet> Web Settings> Configuration> Select the personal values you have created. Now, attempt to access the Internet and have to choose, choose Wi-Fi.
    3. Then return to your personal settings and eliminate the settings you shaped. From now on, you are asked to use each time you access the Internet.

To reset you’re GPRS, can only ask the provider of your network and send it to your phone.

I tried your suggestion in my Vodafone Nokia C3 and now I wonder how every time I want to connect. So thanks for that. I can go online via my Wi-Fi in all web applications, as well as Internet. If I go via Ovi is fine, mail is well, chat communities, etc fine. But no Internet. When I connect asked me how I connect, which is something not done before, but when I do choose, I always Vodafone asking me to log in with my username and password. I unlock my phone and SIM card is inserted other orange and I receive the similar message from Vodafone. Please can you assist? Do you have any suggestion why this is happening?

I had the similar trouble with my Nokia C3 I purchased 4 days ago. But I handled to solve the trouble simply download the Opera browser once more from the OVI store. Now you have two Opera browsers on the phone, the normal pre-installed and the new one that now can be found in their applications. (Applications) label in the main menu. When using the new browser (not pre-installed one) and if you place WLAN setting to "ask first", you will have no trouble receiving online with Wi-Fi.

I had the Nokia C3 for 3 days. Cannot attach to the Wi-Fi at home, but while I unlocked the Opera Mini browser ever, simply connect via GPRS without any prior pop-up or anything else. I had no problem with the e-mail or shop Ovi, which could be connected to the Wi-Fi in them. After attempting many dissimilar things, I almost gave up, and even considered returning the phone. But I thought I would try to tell Opera Mini is a new version and see what happened. It worked; the new version 5.1 has asked me to connect via Wi-Fi or GPRS. I was so happy. In the end the way out result was too easy, but hard to find, but I think different people have different troubles with WLAN on this phone.