Thread: Unable to Delete Phone Memory on Nokia 5230.

Unable to Delete Phone Memory on Nokia 5230.

Previous night I tried to update Ovi maps, after doing this when I switch the phone on every time it says "memory Full remove or shift some records from C: Phone memory", When I attempt to do anything else the phone keeps saying full memory occupied this happens till it switches itself off and come back on again where the similar thing happens to it. I have also tried resetting with the help of the "*#7370#" and also I tried with holding the camera button, the green button and the red button together till the shaking hand of the nokia is been present in it, but it was not helping me in any of the case. I haven't linked to a PC because I'm not sure where the data cable is but if necessary I will go on a mission to find it. Please help me in this thing.

Re: Unable to Delete Phone Memory on Nokia 5230.

I thing the problem is in the hardware peripherals that you are using and it is connected to the device of yours, I think the problem that you are facing will be removed when you remove the memory card that is present in it, and also the battery that is been connected to it, once you have removed all this then connect it again to it and see what happens to it, also I just want to know that the button that was present which you were holding in a proper manner or not so that the thing was happening in a proper manner, I doubt that the solution that you have provided in it is not working properly in it.

Thanks to you the problem which I was facing was been solved by the help of yours, it just helped me by taking out the memory card and the battery that was present in the mobile , I don’t know how but it helped me to come of the problem that was present in it. Also the procedure that you were talking about which you were thinking that I was not doing in a proper manner was been done in a proper manner as when I was doing that I was getting the set o the time and the day in the screen when I had done that.

There might be the problem in the phone which is not able to delete the memory which is been present in the phone, I have seen many people that they can easily delete the data that is present in the memory card, but they feel it difficult to remove the data from the phone memory, so the only thing that can be done is that just go to the person who will help in getting this thing with a specialized tools like mx key or ub box which will help them in doing this thing in a proper manner and also it a proper manner.

I had just brought a new Nokia 5230 past a week and it was working fine foe all the setting and the function that was present in it, but as I see in the screen I see a envelope image right hand of the screen and I see that the image keeps on blinking on it, when I click on it, the message that is showed is Sim memory full, but I was not able to understand what to do about it, so I just transferred all the contact that was present in the mobile to the handset which was present in the sim in the previous attempt. But the problem was still present in it, right now I am running out of idea to how to overcome this problem, so can you please help me in coming out of the problem.

According to me the error that is coming in it is because of the storage of the message is been fully completed. So the thing is that you have to remove some of the message from it which is not important by you and also try to release some of the memory in the phone, to do that just do the following thing to come out from that, go in the messages in the phone, once you have done that then go in the option of the select that is present in that, once you have done that then select the sim messages, now once you have selected the Sim messages and then delete the entire messages that is present in it. I hope this will help you in some of the ways to overcome the problem.