Thread: Unable to get vibration in Nokia C7-00

Unable to get vibration in Nokia C7-00

I recently got a Nokia C7-00 since December 2010. It was running fine till this February 2011. In the month of February I saw that its vibration alert was not functioning properly in spite of its status is placed on in the profiles. I had given it to Nokia Care centre and they had kept my phone for twenty days and gave me a low and a cheap mobile to use till that time. But after 15 days I was called upon and informed that my phone is now working fine. I found it that it was working properly. But the problem is been coming again as it was before. I tried the entire possible thing on that but I was to able to come out from it. So is there some problem in the software of it.

Re: Unable to get vibration in Nokia C7-00

I think that the device which is present in the mobile of yours for vibrating is not been set properly, which Is creating the problem in the mobile of yours, I have seen this many time that there is a loose contact which does not help in connecting to the main circuit in a proper manner, so it is better that you give it to the service center because this is the thing which cannot be done by us, as they are delicate and also very complex to be worked on, this type of problem occurs when the device is not provided with the required voltage and also due to the imp proper setting that is present in it.

I was facing this kind of the problem in the nokia N900. The device was fallen from my hand around two times and it was not working fine from that time. But then all of a sudden, the vibration was not working for me, I also tried to different codes and did the all checking that is required thing, but it was not working for me. Is there any idea on how to solve this problem by myself, because there is no capable person here in my country which will make this thing in a proper manner?

Did you tried rebooting the device, this will some time help you to come out of the problem that you are facing, this happens when the setting is not properly set in such a way that will be the imp proper setting which will be going in the proper manner, so just see with the rebooting of the device and see how it is working, hope it help you to come out from this, because if there is any problem which is not getting solved from it then it is better that you give the device to the service centre, this will help you to change the part that is damaged in the mobile phone.

I had tried all the possible thing that you have told me to do, but it is not helping in any of the cases, so now what to do, I have changed the code, the profile that is present in it, each and everything that is related to it, but it is not helping me in any of the case, the only option I am having it to give to the service center, but they are providing me with a long bill in which a new mobile will be with me, so now I am confused again about it, so what to do now.

I think you just go for the new device, sad but this is the truth, the truth is that the device is no longer manufactured by the developer, so it is very hard that the device which you are talking is giving some problem in it will not be present , and even if it present then it will be a low quality one which I think wil give you the same problem in the past, so just go for the exchanging of the device, which will help you in getting the new device in a lower price,

I think that you are right as I am fed up of this mobile and I was also planning to take a new one which has the latest features present in it, so I will think to go for the same, but before that I have to ask my parents about exchanging hence the money that I had spent is lot and also it is not working in a proper manner, so I will see about that and I will decide what to do about that, but thanks a lot for the solution that you gave me, I really appreciate it and also it was helping me in some extend.