Thread: No music while playing Music on Nokia N8

No music while playing Music on Nokia N8

Well I am having an issue with the Nokia N8 of mine. I have transfer the music file on the phone of mine. i have noticed that I am unable to listen the music though it was showing that the music is being played. Let me know if you are having the similar problem like me and also suggest the solution to fix the problem of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: No music while playing Music on Nokia N8

Well looking at the situation which is provided over here I am suggesting the following thing which you apply to fix the problem of yours. you should try to do soft reset on the phone of yours. you need to press *#7380# from the keypad. This will clear all the pending error from the phone memory and return your phone to the initial state. I am hoping that the soft reset will help you to fix the problem of yours.

I am suggesting Hard reset if the soft reset is unable to fix the problem of yours. well the hard reset erase all the information from the phone memory so you need to back all the information and perform the hard reset. Once you have done with the hard reset you can restore all the information to the phone memory. Well you need to press *#7370# from the keypad and press yes for the confirmation of the process.

I think this particular problem is occurring due to the firmware issue. So I recommend that you should go for the firmware upgrade. Well you need to visit the official website of Nokia website and download the firmware upgrade software. Once you have downloaded the same you should install on the computer. you should launch the software and plug your phone with computer. it will help you to do the firmware upgrade. You should back up the data before doing the firmware upgrade why because the data is being erased after doing the firmware. You can restore the data after finishing the same.

I am suspecting that there is an issue with the phone itself. Well I recommend that you should contact the Nokia Service center and claim for the service warranty. Makes sure that your device should not have any physical damage why because the physical damage will void the service warranty of the phone. Also you should not forget to take invoice details while you are visiting the service center.