Thread: nokia x3-02 wifi not working

nokia x3-02 wifi not working

Hi, friends I am here in a hope of solution to the problem that I am going through these days. Recently I got a new Nokia X3. I feel great to be the owner of Nokia X3.but I am facing a problem with the Wifi application. The phone detects the wifi signal but then also it is unable to open any web page. I have browsed the wifi settings many times and had tried to reset it, but then also I am not able to browse any web page. Please help me.

Re: nokia x3-02 wifi not working

This type of problem usually occurs when the Wifi connection is not set. You complained that your phone is detecting the connection but is unable to open any web page. The signal that your phone is receiving might not be strong enough to open a web page. For browsing the internet, choose such a place where the signal is strong. Change your location and then try it. See if the phone is able to open the page.

First check if you have enabled the Wifi on the phone. If you haven’t then enable it first. Try to open any web page from the web browser of the phone. If still not working, select Menu and go to internet. Here select web settings and choose config settings. Now select configuration and then select Default. Now you try to browse internet. I hope this resolved the problem.

Check the internet settings whether you have configured it in the right way. Make sure that the Wifi network that you are trying to connect from your phone is active and available. Check if the DHCP server is activated on the router. I am also having the same Nokia X3, but I use to browse internet without any problem. The web page does not open only when the Wifi signal strength is very weak.

Opening of web page also depends upon the web browser that you are using. If you are using Opera mini then go to the settings and select to turn off the network test. Close the browser and again start it. To close the Network test follow this steps. Open Opera browser and go to the settings. Here choose Advanced and here disable Network test.