Thread: Nokia C3-00 Wi-Fi connect to WLAN but internet not work

Nokia C3-00 Wi-Fi connect to WLAN but internet not work

As i stated in my thought. I bought my Nokia C3-00 just before 2 weeks. I don’t have "internet plan" from my operator, so I must utilize just Wi-Fi (in my house) while I require enter to OVI store. The trouble is: the phone perceives the WLAN and I can attach to it, but while I attempt to enter to OVI store, (for example). Connection Fail. Please if anyone has any idea about this than please provide me.

Re: Nokia C3-00 Wi-Fi connect to WLAN but internet not work

I just get my novel C3 today, and I feel I have the similar trouble. The phone attaches to my WLAN network, but while I utilize the internet does not work. I cannot use any online matter like Opera Mini or Ovi or another, why they got the name from the phone is "license problem, please set the time of the device, but the timing is good at router and the phone also, but I cannot utilize Wi-Fi now, and I am very annoyed because I purchased it because the Wi-Fi using. Please help.

I do not use encryption because we have a huge garden, and no one could have stolen my WLAN, and I live in a small town and no one here wants to use my Wi-Fi, the zone is the same for router and the phone, I checked before. I updated the firmware of the router, the youngest was 24.4.2010. I installed it but still does not work, when I check the available WLAN networks WLAN menu to discover my home-network and linked to the successfully, but if you wish to utilize it with Opera Mini, it cannot connect, you should download the latest software for C3; (is a new model so I think this is the latest software).

Here I would just add something here. The newest information that I have two weeks a novel version SW that is 4.45 to nokia C3 phone is available. Obviously, this time is the probable time and also can change from country to country. You can also try the device on your phone update any new phone SW obtainable. I wish the trouble will disappear after WLAN updating.

Customer Service tells me that maybe my phone was defective. I am not quite sure why I think it is a problem formulation and technical service doesn’t know how to solve it. I hope future firmware fix all the problems and made the internet via Wi-Fi connection is easier and simple. This morning I returned the phone via mail in about two weeks should receive the new.

This is the respond to all; it worked a luxury for me. I'm let down that Nokia have not establish a way out to this is obviously a software difficulty, how can I ask how you wish to connect through the e-mail recovery, but after that ignores the Wi-Fi and connected with GPRS to do something else. As well, the Nokia site says the newest version of software for the Nokia C3-00 is 07.20, why we are in the UK are at a standstill hobbled with version 04.60, surely this problem should be No. 1 main concern in the next update software.

Well,i faced such similar problems.
    I think this happens because you do not have an active internet connect.You need to configure your router internet settings into an PPPoE on.
    Last edited by Maqbool; 05-01-2012 at 04:31 PM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same.