Thread: Few bugs in my Nokia c6-00

Few bugs in my Nokia c6-00

I have my nokia c6-00 from fast few months. After only 2 week or so the headphone jack was not functioning any longer, so I give the phone out for fix. While I got back they had restored the back of the casing of the phone and made an updated SW. Afterwards, problems occurred. Phone does not start at all. I had to reconnect the battery several times to make it work. Since he worked the phone was locked and reboot normally. Also, some new problems occurred west. Ovi Store does not start at all; Internet radio does not start at all.

Re: Few bugs in my Nokia c6-00

The store phone C6 has sent me to repair again for a third time. I had no other choice. Just too much error in the Southwest. He said they must send back at least 3 times before other measures can be taken. However, I will almost certainly be able to resolve the issues. I already have the latest SW and all made their first 2 times is to do a SW update and restore the phone without even reading the report my problem. You just have to wait and see what we will find a solution.

Yesterday I got the phone back. It seems to be a new / renovated, but I'm not sure. There was a form sent to repair it, but contained no information at all. The phone was reset and I had to reformat. The first thing I tried did a video. And not surprisingly, the first thing I contained the same problem as the previous device. The picture ends quite a lot of times, audio keeps running. This was the first trouble described in the form repair.

I get these troubles when web browser is the only application running. Yesterday I had a impulsive reboot once more and as well a total of 2 locks (all the lights at back the buttons were, but totally black image) I had to remove the battery, as they respond to any keys. Another thing I noticed is that when you close the Opera Mini browser web has some times. It is still present in the menu mode applications. If I click I get "The Opera is closing at the bottom of the screen.

I get the message "memory full" several times while navigating through this Forum Nokia. Especially now, when you type the message that a popup appears. Also, the browser sometimes closes automatically after a little pop. When I check the memory status of the phone has 52 MB of free memory RAM, so I do not understand why display "Memory Full" appears. By the way, still no response from Nokia, a week after a formal complaint from my Telco to Nokia

I only got a letter from Telco me on my complaint about the C6. In short, the repair center has sent the mobile to the official repair nokia. They tested the phone and no problems found. You just need to reset the phone and sent it back with the comment "repair". The letter also stated that we should send the C6 back for repair, even if you only say that there were defects. Very strange. It's amazing how they just do not care about the customer and say that there are problems in C6. They could at least have contacted me about the issues I've mentioned so I can explain.