Thread: Blank Screen in Nokia E75

Blank Screen in Nokia E75

5 months old my Nokia E75 was functioning well until the last 3 or 4 days back. Disgracefully I get that when not in exercise, the screen cannot exhibit anything. While I gave it to service told me that it is software problem and I think I flashed the phone all my contacts etc. I have gone my more surprise to the next day they told me that it can be fixed here and they should send for to Delhi and needs at least of 2 month. Anyone here knows the solutions for this? Please help me.

Re: Blank Screen in Nokia E75

I have a Nokia E75. 2 days ago, when he was using it to send an email to someone through Wi-Fi, I had a call, and when the call is finished the screen went blank, I mean nothing was on the screen just a blank black screen. But it was in response, for example, I can make and receive calls, but do not use the screen to see where just blank and black. I tried to put it off, then power again, nothing seems only a blank screen, and even the Nokia logo appears and no tone can be heard when powering the phone. I even tried removing the battery and reinstall it, but exactly the same problem. I do not know if a software or a hardware problem because the phone was all right, when the problem occurred.

I have the same problem. The problem is mainly due to a virus that never goes away. Format the phone by pressing *3 + calling button + power button. All data will be deleted for sure. This will bring the phone back but the settings and data will be lost, and this thing will happen again in a few days. What I've started to do now makes a backup of contacts on your memory card often. I am not capable to find a solution to this problem.

In fact I had the similar trouble with my Nokia E51 and am what the E75 is now. The screen simply blacks out for no cause and later than a few seconds’ displays the word NOKIA at the base of the screen earlier than the phone restarted another time by itself. I estimate this is a few type of bug. I transferred all my documents from E51 to E75. I am facing another problem which is more important to me. The types of keyboard letters are different from those assigned to the key, e.g. when I press "z" are types of "y" and vice versa, the "(" types "."Except the letter "O" when I press, "and so on. I would appreciate your help with this. I have read your advice on the flashing folder and it worked for me, I hope you have a solution for this nonsense that I have with the keyboard.

If you update the firmware was not correct, or the original firmware updated and only update the firmware by default in the original configuration. Only nokia care to install the correct firmware for you to resolve this issue. While it comes to a virus it’s not very likely that you have one if they do not utilize a firewall or antivirus in your PC. There are no genuine viruses for Symbian OS. Do not agree to any files through Bluetooth from unidentified people, do not utilize cracked applications and would be fine to go. These are usually the main sources of problems with devices Symbian.

I am a Nokia E75 user. I went outside, and my cell was working perfectly fine this morning. then later that night couldn’t open my cell to the keyboard QWERTY. i tired to open the but just wouldn’t. Later, I tried last time, and one opened. But something was out behind the screen and the screen went black. I can connect to the computer and all but I cannot view the contents. I guess I cannot even listen to music. Can somebody please give me a proper solution? or can explain what would happen?