Thread: Nokia X6-16GB is unable to turn on

Nokia X6-16GB is unable to turn on

Just few days ago I bought new Nokia X6-16GB cell and 2 days before by mistakenly it rushed into water, so I switched it off and after some time I tried to switch it on but I am not able to turn on the mobile, even I tried to remove battery and then tried to turn it on, but still it not switching on. I can’t give it for repairing because I’ll have to take some back up from it, can anyone tell me is it going to start or not? I am waiting for your reply thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Nokia X6-16GB is unable to turn on

I have seen your post, the problem which you are facing is most common problem but it is completely depends on your luck that how much it has damaged to your cell phone, first tell me when you try to turn it on did you got the white screen with logo of Nokia? If is showing white screen then try to connect your cell with computer USB connection and check whether is getting connected or not. Id it is not connecting and not showing anything on mobile then you must show your cell phone to Nokia Care Center. Hopefully they will make it proper.

Thanks, according to me if your mobile is charging perfectly then data must not be lost unless and until you don’t turn it on, did you try to connect with your PC what happened? Did your mobile was recognized or not? If you’re mobile is showing nothing and getting connected to your PC then the option is you format it from computer, well in that case your all data is going to lost. So try this if not working for you then directly visit the Nokia Repairing Center.

Hey I followed the instruction you gave me but I would like to inform you that my mobile is not showing anything, but when I am trying to charge it, it is charging perfectly it means the phone is perfect but the only problem is with ON/OFF button, according to you what should be the main problem? I also wanted to ask that if charging is perfect and only the problem is ON/OFF button and when I will try to connect to the system, is it possible that data can lost or not? Please reply it’s very important.