Thread: Nokia E7 does not have Gorilla glass

Nokia E7 does not have Gorilla glass

I guessed wrong E7 having Gorilla glass and then the big promo of N8. Do not use the device without a screen protector. Even a soft object will destroy the surface of the screen. I called the support of Nokia for glass Gorilla. They confirmed that the glass of regular. On the other hand, they said, also one of the members here that the E7 does not support remote SIM. Anyone else have any idea about this?

Re: Nokia E7 does not have Gorilla glass

It’s totally untrue, but all mobile phones need a reasonable and prudent care! I simply stated that the post was untrue, that the E7 has the same glass as the N8 and expensive pieces of technology require due diligence! Admittedly, the Q7 does not require much care, say, a phone with a weak glass both front and back of the handset, but obviously a degree of common sense and care is required!

I've had mine for two months and it’s unmarked, having said that diamonds can be cut? The fact you match your phone does not mean the E7 doesn’t have Gorilla Glass, this means that something is scratched, if you believe the handset is faulty, to put the issue to Nokia, no one ever claimed the phone is indestructible, just that it is strong, the net is full of videos showing people trying to hurt the N8 with the same screen, but at the end of the day The way it treats the phone will change the state comes in, I'm sorry you're not happy with it, but if you had only two weeks you should be able to return; Good luck.

Because of scratches problem Nokia uses a special kind of glass to protect the screen of the mobile phone. That's Gorilla glass. The glass is specially designed to take enough abuse. It could take possibly a lot of drive and can withstand scratches from sharp objects and abrasive. It can be assumed that the glass is thick and will make the phone bulky. This does not happen. The glass is extremely thin and lightweight. This protects the glass screens N8 Nokia and Nokia E7. This not only makes the screen hard. Provides extra special aesthetic value to the phones. The glass is bright, clear, and cold to the touch. It's easy to scrub and maintain. Which means that the phones are protected with this glass will be the final over.

For all I know, your device might have a screen that has a defect. I do not know if this is possible but there may be. However, glass gorilla has never been known as a screen that can take any defeat, but you should get one. And Nokia has said it is not normal. The previous phone I wish (S-LCD - no glass gorilla) and the Q7 now I have not used any screen protector and was not a single authority. Not even the wish is supposed to handle less.

This protects the glass screens N8 Nokia and Nokia E7. This not only makes the screen hard. Provides extra special aesthetic value to the phones. The glass is bright, clear, and cold to the touch. It's easy to scrub and maintain. Which means that the phones are protected with this glass will be the final over. With the mobile phone shows the type protected by the glass, you need not fret about the accident from occurring. You should not worry about the location of the mobile phone in your sack and permitting things like keys from scratching the facade. The Nokia N8 and Nokia E7 can endure drops and quick distances. Are you sure that these drops will not create any damage to the phone.