Thread: Satellite A505-6025 video driver error

Satellite A505-6025 video driver error

I am having a Toshiba satellite A505-6025 laptop operating on windows 7 operating system. The Laptop is hardly one and a half month old but I am facing a great problem when I go to run any video file on it. It runs well sometime but after few seconds it stops, notifying me with some error message. The video driver frequently crashes. Can anyone tell me what is wrong with the laptop and the driver.

Re: Satellite A505-6025 video driver error

The video driver is the main cause for which you are facing this problem. Uninstall the video driver and again reinstall it. Check that the installation is done properly. Make sure that all the programs are closed while installing the video driver. When the installation completes, restart the system and see if you have resolved the problem. Your laptop is new, so instead of solving this problem all by yourself, you better take it to Toshiba and let them solve this.

You need updation for the drivers. Get it updated from Nvidia driver. If updating the driver doesn’t solve your problem there might be some fault with your video card. Check for the fault and if it’s true then get it replaced. Take the laptop to Toshiba service center and they will replace it free of cost. Check if the BIOS have experienced any change recently. If so get into the BIOS settings and reset it to, its default configuration.

Update you video driver with Nvidia. If you are not allowed to update from Nvidia then run the system recovery to reset the laptop to its default factory settings. After performing this action freshly install all the drivers again. Reboot the computer and then see whether you were able to trouble shoot the video driver problem. Note, before you running system recovery, you should back up all the data from the hard drive.

Sometimes when we try to run programs with higher resolution, which is unsupported by the graphics card we face this type of problems. Before running any games applications on the laptop make sure that it supports the hardware specifications like RAM memory HDD capacity and Graphics card. Sometimes due to the bad RAM , video card crashes. I hope you understand what I am trying to say.