Thread: Nokia EMAIL 3.09.0 is available

Nokia EMAIL 3.09.0 is available

According BetaLabs What's new:
    - Open HTML emails directly see
    - The policy data encryption on the device is friendly now.
    - New recording system to speed the resolution of problems in the e-mail
    - security policy now supported automatically locking the complex password rules
    - E-mail signature is long (256 characters to 2000) for all mailboxes.
    - integrated image now supports the e-mail editor
    - Fixed some key timing issues.
    - corrections for dozens of critical failures.
    - Fixed problem of battery drain
    - Signature fixed limitation
    Many need more to explore

Re: Nokia EMAIL 3.09.0 is available

I tried the email again and I have a question: How I can enable / disable automatic message from the HTML view. When you open an email that always says "go get the details" and it takes forever to open emails. And consuming more space on my mobile internet provider. I had to uninstall (because I could not get audio / incoming SMS notification icon - the same happened when I first installed the beta version 3.05) and now I cannot install and through Software Update!

Having upgraded to V54, which performs a hard reset (shift + space + power + backspace) to have a clean phone with new firmware, and Ovi Maps showed 3.03, e-mail was. (I do not remember, but I am sure that is earlier than 3.09). Later, when I connected my phone to the PC, Ovi Suite updates me how these two applications: Ovi Maps 3.4 (278) and Nokia Email 9.3 You may not reboot the phone, so the application remains the same as before (0). ? Anyone knows how to solve the problems of adding new mailbox? "I cannot add new mailbox after entering the password it jumps back to the mail provider selection"

I have the same problems as Greg, and especially the first bug is quite annoying. The only way to send an email to the contacts is that they appear in the contacts list, select "Mail sent." But you cannot add contacts in email program, for example, when you want to add someone to a conversation (which shall remain in gray). So I uninstalled this update and use the previous version again. I hope that Nokia is able to solve these problems soon, and I liked the HTML support. (Nokia E72-1, the firmware 54 005)

3090 Email E72 V54.005 work quite well. Have no problem at all and, frankly, I like this version. On the problem of fetching the content, which only happened to me when I tried to make the email more than 2 weeks old (I said my email accounts of all old memos and informal conversations office mate is worth what took the old emails to appear). New emails do not have this problem. Generally quite satisfied, but would like the option to switch between text and HTML to reduce transport costs (a colleague likes to periodically send a dozen e-mails full of wallpapers and pictures of landscapes so). I can also make calls from the contact's name will not show clicked on a number in the email so I cannot comment on that.
    From the tone of someone who has problems, try restarting the phone it worked for me.

DO NOT install on your phone, which had two huge security problems related to phishing attacks in this release!
    1) is not apparent in the html links to see if they go directly to the page you think they will, which redirects to unwanted pages!
    2) Can not verify the email address of people you send mail; attach another phishing exploit used regularly! DO NOT INSTALL you are risking your safety if you use!