Thread: Nokia X3-02 can’t find maps on phone

Nokia X3-02 can’t find maps on phone

I am a Nokia X3-02 user, and I am very new to this and now I often go to another place and get your map plays an important role in that, so I was looking for a map in it. As for my Symbian operating system information on other Nokia phones have this feature, but I think this model of Nokia does not have maps built in. It is now insistent for me to get what I should do now to get the map on it. If anyone of you have any kind of knowledge of this please try and help me out.

Re: Nokia X3-02 can’t find maps on phone

I search in the query, since I discovered that Nokia has announced the latest version of the map that is quick trip Ovi social location. You can also synchronize and share this Ovi maps between mobile and web, and you can also add your personal address-based content. I think the construction features of Nokia on your mobile and for that you need to refer to your user manual once to know more about this map of Ovi.

There is an application that is fully available for all Smartphone’s Nokia Map Loader known as 2.0. I have the same application on my mobile phone; using Nokia Map Loader can save the costs of mobile data services and can also save the map data is downloaded from the web. You can find maps of 150 countries with large amounts of data. If you want to go somewhere then download to your PC and then transfer the data to the sheet of Nokia. I hope this information can help.

I'm using the beta version J2ME map on my phone while I'm gone. And I think it is better than another is available. This is a small interface with this you can see the entire map database Google, MSN Virtual Earth maps other features. I think we also should get a beta version for your phone so you do not find any difficulty while going abroad. If you are having another query then reply me.