Thread: Not able to delete messages Nokia X3

Not able to delete messages Nokia X3

I am very happy with my Nokia X3 its hardware, but I'm very disappointed with respect to software. For now, I cannot erase all my messages. Clicking "Delete" and then "all posts", it freezes after deleting about 30 messages. I tried everything, no way to delete my messages while I'm doing "not ready messaging memory" error all the time. Note that messages have 4.000 atm, but still, for a company as large and reliable as Nokia, this should not happen. Also, when I remove the battery and restart the phone if that happened, it just freezes.

Re: Not able to delete messages Nokia X3

Also, many people complain about the battery. In my opinion, is fine, but what bothers me is that the camera is automatically activated in the pocket. Then I can find some nice pictures on my phone pocket, and I think it is good for the battery at all. I think an update is available in other countries (for a long time ago), but it seems that Nokia do not care about Belgium. I think that's very sad, such a trusted company like Nokia.

That's ridiculous. Even I could write a program that is capable of removing so many messages. You cannot try to Ovi Suite because I have a USB cable, and will not buy one. My previous phones were able to eliminate 10,000 + messages, which means Symbian X2 is so badly planned. In addition, there are "unread messages" but in reality there are none. Maybe it has something to do with it? This is to delete a message stored in memory that does not even exist?

Your firmware update does not matter I guess, Nokia probably does not resolve this error in the update 4.90. I have exactly the same problems (trying to delete the messages; of course), it seems that the role of suppression cannot handle a large number of messages. That should not happen, and I would have an explanation without having to buy anything. I pay for some of the errors Symbian dev. Also, I tried to format my mobile phone memory, but could not because they have a security code, asking the same time.