Thread: Nokia x3-02 restart when texting

Nokia x3-02 restart when texting

I was using Sony ericsson K750i from last 2 years and it worked good for me but suddenly don’t know what happened with it, it stopped working totally. So I thought to switch to NOKIA from Sony Ericsson So I bought a new Nokia X3-02 I loved the mobile phone it was awesome with nice features also. But after some days say after 15-20 days my mobile phone started restarting while I use to text anyone. Don’t know what the problem is please if anyone can help me out.

Re: Nokia x3-02 restart when texting

If your phone has a lot of text in it should delete if this is a consistent theme to look for a software update or return the device to a Nokia care center for inspection. If that does not work for you try this other solution that the phone has serious problems restarting. For example, if the phone was turned from the alarm indicator in the morning, will resume after a while trying to unlock it. So do reply if this works for you.

I have many friends who have this phone and more then 7-8 of them experience this problem, including myself. My phone has been changed two times and the 2 models experienced the same problem, I just gave up. The salesman told me that at least 2-3 people with same problem every day who complain of this problem. Sorry, but there is a problem and maybe not 100% of the X3-02 users are experiencing this error but I guess that 60% do. It's something important that must be corrected.

I bought an X3-02 Nokia two weeks ago. I wish I had to Google "X3-02 faults and problems" before it was bought. From the first day I did the restart, if the middle of text, called a medium or web browsing. The touch screen was totally useless, very difficult to use properly. Now he has returned for a refund. From my first mobile phone, this had traditionally purchased Nokia, for its ease of use, design and reliability. I was having a lot of mobile phones to date. All of which are working perfectly, this is the first Nokia that has been a problem and I was very disappointed. Obviously, it's a bad design or product to market without running tests in the background. In short, a poor product than it was a great company.

Let me go ahead and share what minimizes the frequency of auto-restart. I did first is to restore the factory settings (settings only) moved all the contacts to the phone memory so my sim memory contacts and the message is completely empty phone memory changed and only became vibration feedback. And after a few months. I downloaded the Nokia software update and re-install version 5.65 on my phone (the first backup of course) and goes smoothly from the moment I hope it will not restart again.

The solution is not Nokia Care and this happens to every-03 X2 mobile and therefore can be deducted as a problem Load ware until Nokia comes with a new firmware update for its gone stay that way, the saddest part that Nokia make and release a new firmware in the next 1 year then most of the users of this model have been changed to a new model and it would ideally suit back to Nokia, as there are other better options available. Nokia must come to a testing center should also have more of a feedback from users of different models, or might like to think our customers has N8s.