Thread: Ac adaptor for Asus EEE PC

Ac adaptor for Asus EEE PC

Hello friends. Greetings to all. I have a asus EEE PC. I had got is as a gift from my uncle, some time back . Now, I wish to buy a new ac adaptor for it. Can anyone please suggest which adaptor should I get and from where.. Your views are appreciated on a very high note. Thanks a lot.

Re: Ac adaptor for Asus EEE PC

There is an asus adaptor for your EEE pc with 12V 3A 36W. It is a universal adaptor. It has cent percent OEM ( original equipment manufacturer) compatibility. It enables you to charge the the battery with the help of outlets which are electrically powered. It charges the battery in a very nice way and also maintains it for long periods of time. It is a high quality authentic product with reasonable price.

Hey first of all heartiest congratulations to get such a system as a gift from your uncle. Only few people are this much lucky. Well, you can officially order an Ac adaptor on the asus website. The shipping charges are also cost free. So, even that is a positive point. That would also avoid the duplicity of the adaptor in case if any happens to be. I just hope this point will help you in case it wasnt there in your mins and may have slipped off.

Describing the Ac adaptor I will tell you that its input is around 100 to 240 Volts. Output is 19V 2.1A, ( 40W ) 5.5mmx2.5mm. One of the best aspects of this adaptor, which has a striking feature is that the guarantee period is of one year. Really, that is really nice from the asus part. I guess by now from the above replies you must have got to know many features about it and also where to get from. So go on and grab the adaptor.

Hi. I would like to tell you a little about the future aspects that can help you out in case needed. After you buy the adaptor and in case the stress relief looks bizarre, then Asus company provides great assistance to its customers, provided firstly you show it to your sellers. Compared to others, it is a very good feature. Also you can contact the RMA department, even they can help you out. Thus you are given detailed required information